Subject: Re: bug#56527: 28.1; Crash on macOS with magit

From: Alan Third <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 21:25:54 +0100

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 09:20:19PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 19:36:23 +0200
> > Cc: [email-masked]
> > From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
> > 
> > Anyway, I guess that is a good candidate for back porting to master, if 
> > Eli and Lars agree.
> 
> Fine with me, but in addition to Lars, I'd like to hear from Alan as
> well, regarding the safety of this for the release branch.

Hi Eli,

I've not been following Emacs development for some months now, and the
NS port was already changing at a rate I couldn't keep track of before
I resigned as NS maintainer. But with that caveat in place I'd say I
don't see anything I'd consider worrying in the NS side of that code.

-- 
Alan Third