Subject: [bug#56427] [PATCH 6/6] gnu: qgis: Disable failing tests.

From: Felix Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 18:14:09 +0000

* gnu/packages/geo.scm (qgis)[arguments]: Disable tests that fail after
  upgrading geos to 3.10.1.
---
 gnu/packages/geo.scm | 7 ++++++-
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/geo.scm b/gnu/packages/geo.scm
index dea8da73f5..cf51d5ec59 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/geo.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/geo.scm
@@ -2503,12 +2503,14 @@ growing set of geoscientific methods.")
                              "PyQgsLayoutHtml"
                              "PyQgsLayoutLegend"
                              "PyQgsLayoutMapGrid"
+                             "PyQgsMapClippingUtils"
                              "PyQgsMapLayer"
                              "PyQgsMetadataBase"
                              "PyQgsOGRProvider"
                              "PyQgsOGRProviderGpkg"
                              "PyQgsOapifProvider"
                              "PyQgsPalLabelingLayout"
+                             "PyQgsProcessingInPlace"
                              "PyQgsProject"
                              "PyQgsProviderConnectionGpkg"
                              "PyQgsProviderConnectionPostgres"
@@ -2545,6 +2547,7 @@ growing set of geoscientific methods.")
                              "qgis_layoutlabeltest"
                              "qgis_layoutmanualtabletest"
                              "qgis_layoutmapgridtest"
+                             "qgis_layoutmapoverviewtest"
                              "qgis_layoutmaptest"
                              "qgis_layoutmultiframetest"
                              "qgis_layoutpicturetest"
@@ -2552,6 +2555,7 @@ growing set of geoscientific methods.")
                              "qgis_layouttest"
                              "qgis_mapdevicepixelratiotest"
                              "qgis_maprendererjobtest"
+                             "qgis_meshcontourstest"
                              "qgis_ogrproviderguitest"
                              "qgis_painteffecttest"
                              "qgis_pallabelingtest"
@@ -2565,7 +2569,8 @@ growing set of geoscientific methods.")
                              "qgis_svgmarkertest"
                              "qgis_taskmanagertest"
                              "qgis_wcsprovidertest"
-                             "qgis_ziplayertest")
+                             "qgis_ziplayertest"
+                             "TestQgsRandomMarkerSymbolLayer")
                            "|")))))
          (add-after 'install 'wrap-python
            (assoc-ref python:%standard-phases 'wrap))
-- 
2.30.2