Subject: Re: bug#56389: ruby-nokogiri may be non-deterministic

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 09:54:58 +0900

Hi,

Żelazny Wiktor <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Fri, Oct 07, 2022 at 08:54:25AM +0200, [email-masked] wrote:
>
>> The 1.10.9 comes with the TODO
>>
>>    ;; TODO: In the next rebuild cycle, provide texlive a version of ruby-hydra
>>    ;; that does not depend on byebug and rspec, so that their dependencies can
>>    ;; be updated more freely.  For now pin this version to avoid rebuilds.
>
> Apparently, this is what happened, as [email-masked] is not in
> Guix, anymore.

Indeed, and the version we now have *is* reproducible:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
 guix challenge ruby-nokogiri

1 éléments du dépôt ont été analysés :
  - 1 (100.0 %) étaient identiques
  - 0 (0.0 %) étaient différents
  - 0 (0.0 %) étaient impossibles à évaluer
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

> Closing.

Thanks for the heads-up and close.

-- 
Maxim