Subject: bug#56359: seccomp test failures on RHEL 9.0

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 13:56:32 +0200

"Basil L. Contovounesios" via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs, the Swiss army
knife of text editors" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Glenn Morris [2022-07-02 13:45 -0400] wrote:
>
>> emacs-28 at e390396e684 on RHEL 9.0:
>>
>> 2 unexpected results:
>>    FAILED  emacs-tests/bwrap/allows-stdout
>>    FAILED  emacs-tests/seccomp/allows-stdout
>
> I'm still seeing these failures.  Considering their history (bug#47708,
> bug#47828, bug#51073, bug#53504, bug#57301), perhaps these tests should
> be tagged as :unstable?

They've certainly been problematic, so perhaps that's the best solution
as this point.  Perhaps it would be possible to avoid marking them as
unstable on platforms they're known to be working (and should continue
working)?  I'm not at all sure how to get as such a list, though.