Subject: bug#56359: seccomp test failures on RHEL 9.0

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 13:45:08 -0400

Package: emacs
Version: 28.1.90
Severity: minor

emacs-28 at e390396e684 on RHEL 9.0:

2 unexpected results:
   FAILED  emacs-tests/bwrap/allows-stdout
   FAILED  emacs-tests/seccomp/allows-stdout

>From audit.log:

    type=SECCOMP msg=audit(1656773029.676:55047): auid=1000 uid=1000 gid=1000
    ses=320 subj=unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023
    pid=2443726 comm="emacs" exe="/src/emacs" sig=31 arch=c000003e syscall=186
    compat=0 ip=0x7f3c04d74dfd code=0x80000000AUID="gmorris" UID="gmorris"
    GID="gmorris" ARCH=x86_64 SYSCALL=gettid

test/src/emacs-tests.log:

Running 7 tests (2022-07-02 10:39:57-0700, selector `(not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp)))')
Test emacs-tests/bwrap/allows-stdout backtrace:
  signal(ert-test-failed (((should (eql status 0)) :form (eql 159 0) :
  ert-fail(((should (eql status 0)) :form (eql 159 0) :value nil))
  (if (unwind-protect (setq value-166 (apply fn-164 args-165)) (setq f
  (let (form-description-168) (if (unwind-protect (setq value-166 (app
  (let ((value-166 'ert-form-evaluation-aborted-167)) (let (form-descr
  (let* ((fn-164 #'eql) (args-165 (condition-case err (let ((signal-ho
  (let ((ert--infos (cons (cons "Info: " (emacs-tests--seccomp-debug s
  (let* ((command (concat (mapconcat #'shell-quote-argument (list (fil
  (progn (let* ((command (concat (mapconcat #'shell-quote-argument (li
  (unwind-protect (progn (let* ((command (concat (mapconcat #'shell-qu
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  (let ((bash (executable-find "bash")) (bwrap (executable-find "bwrap
  (let ((lexical-binding t)) (let ((bash (executable-find "bash")) (bw
  (closure (t) nil (let ((lexical-binding t)) (let ((bash (executable-
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name emacs-tests/bwrap/allows-stdout :docu
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
  ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) #f(compil
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativeco
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :n
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "src/emacs-tests.el" "--ev
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test emacs-tests/bwrap/allows-stdout condition:
    Info: Process output:
          
          Potentially relevant Seccomp audit events:
          Error opening config file (Permission denied)
          NOTE - using built-in logs: /var/log/audit/audit.log
          Error opening /var/log/audit/audit.log (Permission denied)
          
          Potentially useful coredump information:
          Hint: You are currently not seeing messages from other users and the system.
                Users in groups 'adm', 'systemd-journal', 'wheel' can see all messages.
                Pass -q to turn off this notice.
                     PID: 2491169 (emacs)
                     UID: 1000 (gmorris)
                     GID: 1000 (gmorris)
                  Signal: 31 (SYS)
               Timestamp: Sat 2022-07-02 10:39:57 PDT (287ms ago)
            Command Line: src/emacs --quick --batch $'--eval=(message "Hi")'
              Executable: src/emacs
           Control Group: /user.slice/user-1000.slice/session-329.scope
                    Unit: session-329.scope
                   Slice: user-1000.slice
                 Session: 329
               Owner UID: 1000 (gmorris)
                 Boot ID: xxx
              Machine ID: xxx
                Hostname: xxx
                 Storage: /var/lib/systemd/coredump/core.emacs.1000.2df2456209984f74a8449c5af10bbcc3.2491169.1656783597000000.zst (present)
               Disk Size: 4.0M
                 Message: Process 2491169 (emacs) of user 1000 dumped core.
                          
                          Module linux-vdso.so.1 with build-id 987a2da0c3adf0de61f498aa19f074ce4369b168
                          Module libnss_sss.so.2 with build-id 24fde108de62a0496a81dc540f2144dabe1044bd
                          Module libdatrie.so.1 with build-id 82e6597b894c705023f5b506b28b555809d806ba
                          Module libgpg-error.so.0 with build-id 5489c46059340cb4d497235af1f8568d2445d69e
                          Module libbrotlicommon.so.1 with build-id db04eb63a9beddcde1319be962f5efc4a95d8a9e
                          Module libblkid.so.1 with build-id d2ca5e74365b5a58e5dca6b672513f4a576048e2
                          Module libthai.so.0 with build-id b3cdb18cb59b48c0f15c6d67a2f5b558559ae8c2
                          Module libfribidi.so.0 with build-id 69ac6c03889c58a5e7fd430a4100f21e103ba8d2
                          Module libgcrypt.so.20 with build-id 9933b5a9a51e38a4d47011e97ad8ec022e6de4be
                          Module libcap.so.2 with build-id 2e458559b89c79ad80c59a1082aef02c283b022d
                          Module liblz4.so.1 with build-id 7c5b7e60b06bfbd641512403f019e757cf4a8c08
                          Module libhogweed.so.6 with build-id 40632ecb97bd8bd45e8cf3d24291367c3b86e3db
                          Module libnettle.so.8 with build-id 2120e07233e0baf4802af62044a2274434eaa074
                          Module libtasn1.so.6 with build-id b0c551df320023b8309dddc7d56d2645cd81bd1f
                          Module libunistring.so.2 with build-id 32f5f73e10dfeeb93b54b2bc21e9e1e4e341c8ca
                          Module libidn2.so.0 with build-id 5f6a5ea74f06ef9bcc087bf8369c0a8dcaa7ff5d
                          Module libp11-kit.so.0 with build-id de88b9ea36d398dc2bafd29788204483f3aaccaf
                          Module libgraphite2.so.3 with build-id 0511434c742be039c731fee8ff37466a858566b0
                          Module libbrotlidec.so.1 with build-id 2e52b9cd432a4856594c463b96862b9292ecc192
                          Module libbz2.so.1 with build-id 6492ce13d4e640dd7f3de885da1db1f411768de8
                          Module libpcre2-8.so.0 with build-id d002c28473f32ac8a193721d04b710d45ac627e9
                          Module libdbus-glib-1.so.2 with build-id d05e42c8265a3d751bc1b0dbf0403071bbe27ff3
                          Module liblzma.so.5 with build-id e36b862796c14583e7936ecb7b83b694658e5afa
                          Module libattr.so.1 with build-id 9cfb2b1c1bb4f5ca5296dc1f4ad4762b87c9bca1
                          Module libxcb-render.so.0 with build-id c7830b6e0ba50270a73f1152188173c533bc4cd1
                          Module libxcb-shm.so.0 with build-id c99c063111e4dc85f2cb3463ca54db071e6a2cdc
                          Module libpixman-1.so.0 with build-id d29acf3201edebcf13f6112f6b1428b32a36bce4
                          Module libpcre.so.1 with build-id b917c5e8f59b034c94d7698b74de7d0830fede05
                          Module libffi.so.8 with build-id 7cd62ad687d6e2c299990b75edf97a72d61ed913
                          Module libmount.so.1 with build-id 2cb3370d622a16c653f486ac9d15a63902d0f73e
                          Module libgmodule-2.0.so.0 with build-id d3b8fd3ca7601e4e83aed67febd1aa150edd8da6
                          Module libgcc_s.so.1 with build-id c0fde791071c51b4c029c48e4af4100dc0e36f44
                          Module libpango-1.0.so.0 with build-id 9730eff2bb112c8765bb3ed72aa1840edf5ab44c
                          Module libpangoft2-1.0.so.0 with build-id d5af428dd75236e69e1caf25b1fd954672e7c01b
                          Module libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 with build-id a0464f49a4772d58fc257ae0b7d341c3a5be538a
                          Module libcairo-gobject.so.2 with build-id b12ae5ae1d2fccdc2ae7eb1e9b519782d74cc55e
                          Module ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 with build-id 6ae37ed0ebb1900854f7aa8675edddbbf33e8d2a
                          Module libXau.so.6 with build-id e1ca50098a4973f8d26b2f60297b45562e37d5fb
                          Module libuuid.so.1 with build-id 198bdb9dc720c8f23f21d512cea4589bd1a67e7b
                          Module libjbig.so.2.1 with build-id 6ddc11cadd3d7e47ae52ef68ebb422f63400b538
                          Module libzstd.so.1 with build-id 9bdaae147687d98b3f3a10aeac872a36332481fb
                          Module libwebp.so.7 with build-id 47de3cd4dcf14b062e6c7bb9dbe3b91fc9468583
                          Module libc.so.6 with build-id 992b882da302f0c924a40d3125b5164aa02347ce
                          Module libgmp.so.10 with build-id 37c945a37982b8b0c2e9c2c2e3ab4f88ae3707dd
                          Module libjansson.so.4 with build-id 3e5df495bbffe3eeac06c1c8f02e684acd825878
                          Module libsystemd.so.0 with build-id a5e73d43e12e85273392622cd91e93a497762c03
                          Module liblcms2.so.2 with build-id 96f18893400895adf35051cc1e1ce6c9c9aca199
                          Module libanl.so.1 with build-id 494c94ca812f48653608e98262aef02178c97523
                          Module libgnutls.so.30 with build-id 0d02be0970ed3d8251a506fde7e6a849b329b7fe
                          Module libharfbuzz.so.0 with build-id cce6ad79bc97e8624121c48af8ec2d9b42c536b3
                          Module libfontconfig.so.1 with build-id e7c14b6d2a0f0086bd1d66dffca67c44086d67b9
                          Module libfreetype.so.6 with build-id d10b2b13cb38460f96c4fef9a0ee1889f45a7d86
                          Module libselinux.so.1 with build-id 717e2e8f4427520f02441c0b5a4bc1b861fb648d
                          Module libgconf-2.so.4 with build-id 702c89120d00f4c7491508d66bc46ec856ab3949
                          Module libtinfo.so.6 with build-id 78bf96fc6e39f99589acb797b2066abc962a2662
                          Module libgpm.so.2 with build-id ae6a113bf82c1b3e0c1d27e977590a19e982792d
                          Module libxml2.so.2 with build-id a7555ce97d2ce3cadcd94f08a69e5ae0eabc36fe
                          Module libXfixes.so.3 with build-id 3c855bb9cb4a58ae64751084160acea8aeb375be
                          Module libXinerama.so.1 with build-id 0d12e95ae05fa7f388040742a36a31639cd44f95
                          Module libXrandr.so.2 with build-id dbac6ac3b299c5195ca18902bc3361c00e340b3a
                          Module libdbus-1.so.3 with build-id 705356e391bd831d9067687d0436c1c6904c6149
                          Module libacl.so.1 with build-id f6b78dd866dbad532dda15d7a1f752f62acaf92c
                          Module libcairo.so.2 with build-id 4feccb843aee923b3cbe9a7ed86fba68c5740f0f
                          Module libglib-2.0.so.0 with build-id bba9b87f86e5d2fd5c06ab74552f09876a75ecc3
                          Module libgobject-2.0.so.0 with build-id 385c4d487d0939de86e316114ea503e41e0e528d
                          Module libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 with build-id 90e3f7d06fbe40cee8a7f55289c00332b6b2b640
                          Module libgio-2.0.so.0 with build-id 884e459ede022d5bed173e82eebbc1e30d0496c0
                          Module libm.so.6 with build-id 06480257823b66b01706ba8224a9f24fc280a5e8
                          Module librsvg-2.so.2 with build-id 3ed67d7a2eaca05545e6c2e57649b7c44116e8f9
                          Module libasound.so.2 with build-id d353d160b999019eff238dc24b705865194c6b3f
                          Module libXrender.so.1 with build-id 8e7c0f4d95e4b65c7be4da42cf4ea4d170e8fa24
                          Module libxcb.so.1 with build-id 939092fb35541949d60cd73e5d7d943afb9548c2
                          Module libX11-xcb.so.1 with build-id 9db5e672cff44e417333f6f4c3304be335e1b2b6
                          Module libX11.so.6 with build-id 9613169aedfb98686eb7dd9114a4d961f5b2c1ca
                          Module libXext.so.6 with build-id 929e4bf4589e515be6dcab46fae56dbf08f9a686
                          Module libICE.so.6 with build-id da7b04fa765ba354ad98c2f59d92aff737210dc5
                          Module libSM.so.6 with build-id 96e7a6c9c5e9b728749b5a97440b8e371b709070
                          Module libXt.so.6 with build-id 86eae3c9a48e8a214caa2a2ab38b917d46d9823b
                          Module libXmu.so.6 with build-id e1ecf40edbaac4d482a28a86b7be7654093330b0
                          Module libXaw.so.7 with build-id 006560e397cf8488a72c65325311be3568fb85eb
                          Module libXpm.so.4 with build-id 12abc048dd1b3a07d985de672165851448603c80
                          Module libgif.so.7 with build-id 70bc91735704c1d0e15ef8563c5e3772a6502f94
                          Module libz.so.1 with build-id 6e327bb976d53cd6a5efe10a74ffa8a7aa051f98
                          Module libpng16.so.16 with build-id dcba4562fa9caf49ba355d2ccc9f06f7aaa60b8a
                          Module libjpeg.so.62 with build-id 9c341ea0f2be4009211f9d5df1f481e12e81ab9a
                          Module libtiff.so.5 with build-id 9bf8445584b606a444bdd481f1bf5cf4d2307164
                          Module emacs with build-id 3652fdfcc9aadb451b031c89fe025d13c11c43da
                          Stack trace of thread 2491169:
                          #0  0x00007fa2fb4e7dfd syscall (libc.so.6 + 0x43dfd)
                          #1  0x00007fa2fc0c436e sysprof_collector_get (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0xaa36e)
                          #2  0x00007fa2fc0c4bfd sysprof_collector_mark_vprintf (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0xaabfd)
                          #3  0x00007fa2fc0c1500 g_trace_mark.constprop.0 (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0xa7500)
                          #4  0x00007fa2fc09bfa4 g_thread_new_internal (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x81fa4)
                          #5  0x00007fa2fc09c254 g_thread_new (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x82254)
                          #6  0x00007fa2fc06f917 g_get_worker_context (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x55917)
                          #7  0x00007fa2fc06f9ac g_child_watch_source_new (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x559ac)
                          #8  0x0000000000686261 init_process_emacs (emacs + 0x286261)
                          #9  0x000000000056878c main (emacs + 0x16878c)
                          #10 0x00007fa2fb4e8e50 __libc_start_call_main (libc.so.6 + 0x44e50)
                          #11 0x00007fa2fb4e8efc __libc_start_main@@GLIBC_2.34 (libc.so.6 + 0x44efc)
                          #12 0x00000000004199e5 _start (emacs + 0x199e5)
                          ELF object binary architecture: AMD x86-64
          
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should
       (eql status 0))
      :form
      (eql 159 0)
      :value nil))
   FAILED  1/7  emacs-tests/bwrap/allows-stdout (0.234728 sec)
   passed  2/7  emacs-tests/seccomp/absent-file (0.011437 sec)
Test emacs-tests/seccomp/allows-stdout backtrace:
  signal(ert-test-failed (((should (eql status 0)) :form (eql "Bad sys
  ert-fail(((should (eql status 0)) :form (eql "Bad system call" 0) :v
  (if (unwind-protect (setq value-102 (apply fn-100 args-101)) (setq f
  (let (form-description-104) (if (unwind-protect (setq value-102 (app
  (let ((value-102 'ert-form-evaluation-aborted-103)) (let (form-descr
  (let* ((fn-100 #'eql) (args-101 (condition-case err (let ((signal-ho
  (let ((ert--infos (cons (cons "Info: " (emacs-tests--seccomp-debug s
  (let ((start-time (current-time)) (status (call-process emacs nil t 
  (progn (let ((start-time (current-time)) (status (call-process emacs
  (unwind-protect (progn (let ((start-time (current-time)) (status (ca
  (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
  (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*" t))) (save-current
  (let ((emacs (expand-file-name invocation-name invocation-directory)
  (let ((lexical-binding t)) (let* ((fn-80 #'string-match-p) (args-81 
  (closure (t) nil (let ((lexical-binding t)) (let* ((fn-80 #'string-m
  ert--run-test-internal(#s(ert--test-execution-info :test #s(ert-test
  ert-run-test(#s(ert-test :name emacs-tests/seccomp/allows-stdout :do
  ert-run-or-rerun-test(#s(ert--stats :selector ... :tests ... :test-m
  ert-run-tests((not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))) #f(compil
  ert-run-tests-batch((not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativecomp))))
  ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit((not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :nativeco
  eval((ert-run-tests-batch-and-exit '(not (or (tag :unstable) (tag :n
  command-line-1(("-L" ":." "-l" "ert" "-l" "src/emacs-tests.el" "--ev
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
Test emacs-tests/seccomp/allows-stdout condition:
    Info: Process output:
          
          Potentially relevant Seccomp audit events:
          Error opening config file (Permission denied)
          NOTE - using built-in logs: /var/log/audit/audit.log
          Error opening /var/log/audit/audit.log (Permission denied)
          
          Potentially useful coredump information:
          Hint: You are currently not seeing messages from other users and the system.
                Users in groups 'adm', 'systemd-journal', 'wheel' can see all messages.
                Pass -q to turn off this notice.
                     PID: 2491181 (emacs)
                     UID: 1000 (gmorris)
                     GID: 1000 (gmorris)
                  Signal: 31 (SYS)
               Timestamp: Sat 2022-07-02 10:39:57 PDT (882ms ago)
            Command Line: src/emacs --quick --batch --seccomp=lib-src/seccomp-filter.bpf $'--eval=(message "Hi")'
              Executable: src/emacs
           Control Group: /user.slice/user-1000.slice/session-329.scope
                    Unit: session-329.scope
                   Slice: user-1000.slice
                 Session: 329
               Owner UID: 1000 (gmorris)
                 Boot ID: xxx
              Machine ID: xxx
                Hostname: xxx
                 Storage: /var/lib/systemd/coredump/core.emacs.1000.2df2456209984f74a8449c5af10bbcc3.2491181.1656783597000000.zst (present)
               Disk Size: 4.0M
                 Message: Process 2491181 (emacs) of user 1000 dumped core.
                          
                          Module linux-vdso.so.1 with build-id 987a2da0c3adf0de61f498aa19f074ce4369b168
                          Module libnss_sss.so.2 with build-id 24fde108de62a0496a81dc540f2144dabe1044bd
                          Module libdatrie.so.1 with build-id 82e6597b894c705023f5b506b28b555809d806ba
                          Module libgpg-error.so.0 with build-id 5489c46059340cb4d497235af1f8568d2445d69e
                          Module libbrotlicommon.so.1 with build-id db04eb63a9beddcde1319be962f5efc4a95d8a9e
                          Module libblkid.so.1 with build-id d2ca5e74365b5a58e5dca6b672513f4a576048e2
                          Module libthai.so.0 with build-id b3cdb18cb59b48c0f15c6d67a2f5b558559ae8c2
                          Module libfribidi.so.0 with build-id 69ac6c03889c58a5e7fd430a4100f21e103ba8d2
                          Module libgcrypt.so.20 with build-id 9933b5a9a51e38a4d47011e97ad8ec022e6de4be
                          Module libcap.so.2 with build-id 2e458559b89c79ad80c59a1082aef02c283b022d
                          Module liblz4.so.1 with build-id 7c5b7e60b06bfbd641512403f019e757cf4a8c08
                          Module libhogweed.so.6 with build-id 40632ecb97bd8bd45e8cf3d24291367c3b86e3db
                          Module libnettle.so.8 with build-id 2120e07233e0baf4802af62044a2274434eaa074
                          Module libtasn1.so.6 with build-id b0c551df320023b8309dddc7d56d2645cd81bd1f
                          Module libunistring.so.2 with build-id 32f5f73e10dfeeb93b54b2bc21e9e1e4e341c8ca
                          Module libidn2.so.0 with build-id 5f6a5ea74f06ef9bcc087bf8369c0a8dcaa7ff5d
                          Module libp11-kit.so.0 with build-id de88b9ea36d398dc2bafd29788204483f3aaccaf
                          Module libgraphite2.so.3 with build-id 0511434c742be039c731fee8ff37466a858566b0
                          Module libbrotlidec.so.1 with build-id 2e52b9cd432a4856594c463b96862b9292ecc192
                          Module libbz2.so.1 with build-id 6492ce13d4e640dd7f3de885da1db1f411768de8
                          Module libpcre2-8.so.0 with build-id d002c28473f32ac8a193721d04b710d45ac627e9
                          Module libdbus-glib-1.so.2 with build-id d05e42c8265a3d751bc1b0dbf0403071bbe27ff3
                          Module liblzma.so.5 with build-id e36b862796c14583e7936ecb7b83b694658e5afa
                          Module libattr.so.1 with build-id 9cfb2b1c1bb4f5ca5296dc1f4ad4762b87c9bca1
                          Module libxcb-render.so.0 with build-id c7830b6e0ba50270a73f1152188173c533bc4cd1
                          Module libxcb-shm.so.0 with build-id c99c063111e4dc85f2cb3463ca54db071e6a2cdc
                          Module libpixman-1.so.0 with build-id d29acf3201edebcf13f6112f6b1428b32a36bce4
                          Module libpcre.so.1 with build-id b917c5e8f59b034c94d7698b74de7d0830fede05
                          Module libffi.so.8 with build-id 7cd62ad687d6e2c299990b75edf97a72d61ed913
                          Module libmount.so.1 with build-id 2cb3370d622a16c653f486ac9d15a63902d0f73e
                          Module libgmodule-2.0.so.0 with build-id d3b8fd3ca7601e4e83aed67febd1aa150edd8da6
                          Module libgcc_s.so.1 with build-id c0fde791071c51b4c029c48e4af4100dc0e36f44
                          Module libpango-1.0.so.0 with build-id 9730eff2bb112c8765bb3ed72aa1840edf5ab44c
                          Module libpangoft2-1.0.so.0 with build-id d5af428dd75236e69e1caf25b1fd954672e7c01b
                          Module libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 with build-id a0464f49a4772d58fc257ae0b7d341c3a5be538a
                          Module libcairo-gobject.so.2 with build-id b12ae5ae1d2fccdc2ae7eb1e9b519782d74cc55e
                          Module ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 with build-id 6ae37ed0ebb1900854f7aa8675edddbbf33e8d2a
                          Module libXau.so.6 with build-id e1ca50098a4973f8d26b2f60297b45562e37d5fb
                          Module libuuid.so.1 with build-id 198bdb9dc720c8f23f21d512cea4589bd1a67e7b
                          Module libjbig.so.2.1 with build-id 6ddc11cadd3d7e47ae52ef68ebb422f63400b538
                          Module libzstd.so.1 with build-id 9bdaae147687d98b3f3a10aeac872a36332481fb
                          Module libwebp.so.7 with build-id 47de3cd4dcf14b062e6c7bb9dbe3b91fc9468583
                          Module libc.so.6 with build-id 992b882da302f0c924a40d3125b5164aa02347ce
                          Module libgmp.so.10 with build-id 37c945a37982b8b0c2e9c2c2e3ab4f88ae3707dd
                          Module libjansson.so.4 with build-id 3e5df495bbffe3eeac06c1c8f02e684acd825878
                          Module libsystemd.so.0 with build-id a5e73d43e12e85273392622cd91e93a497762c03
                          Module liblcms2.so.2 with build-id 96f18893400895adf35051cc1e1ce6c9c9aca199
                          Module libanl.so.1 with build-id 494c94ca812f48653608e98262aef02178c97523
                          Module libgnutls.so.30 with build-id 0d02be0970ed3d8251a506fde7e6a849b329b7fe
                          Module libharfbuzz.so.0 with build-id cce6ad79bc97e8624121c48af8ec2d9b42c536b3
                          Module libfontconfig.so.1 with build-id e7c14b6d2a0f0086bd1d66dffca67c44086d67b9
                          Module libfreetype.so.6 with build-id d10b2b13cb38460f96c4fef9a0ee1889f45a7d86
                          Module libselinux.so.1 with build-id 717e2e8f4427520f02441c0b5a4bc1b861fb648d
                          Module libgconf-2.so.4 with build-id 702c89120d00f4c7491508d66bc46ec856ab3949
                          Module libtinfo.so.6 with build-id 78bf96fc6e39f99589acb797b2066abc962a2662
                          Module libgpm.so.2 with build-id ae6a113bf82c1b3e0c1d27e977590a19e982792d
                          Module libxml2.so.2 with build-id a7555ce97d2ce3cadcd94f08a69e5ae0eabc36fe
                          Module libXfixes.so.3 with build-id 3c855bb9cb4a58ae64751084160acea8aeb375be
                          Module libXinerama.so.1 with build-id 0d12e95ae05fa7f388040742a36a31639cd44f95
                          Module libXrandr.so.2 with build-id dbac6ac3b299c5195ca18902bc3361c00e340b3a
                          Module libdbus-1.so.3 with build-id 705356e391bd831d9067687d0436c1c6904c6149
                          Module libacl.so.1 with build-id f6b78dd866dbad532dda15d7a1f752f62acaf92c
                          Module libcairo.so.2 with build-id 4feccb843aee923b3cbe9a7ed86fba68c5740f0f
                          Module libglib-2.0.so.0 with build-id bba9b87f86e5d2fd5c06ab74552f09876a75ecc3
                          Module libgobject-2.0.so.0 with build-id 385c4d487d0939de86e316114ea503e41e0e528d
                          Module libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 with build-id 90e3f7d06fbe40cee8a7f55289c00332b6b2b640
                          Module libgio-2.0.so.0 with build-id 884e459ede022d5bed173e82eebbc1e30d0496c0
                          Module libm.so.6 with build-id 06480257823b66b01706ba8224a9f24fc280a5e8
                          Module librsvg-2.so.2 with build-id 3ed67d7a2eaca05545e6c2e57649b7c44116e8f9
                          Module libasound.so.2 with build-id d353d160b999019eff238dc24b705865194c6b3f
                          Module libXrender.so.1 with build-id 8e7c0f4d95e4b65c7be4da42cf4ea4d170e8fa24
                          Module libxcb.so.1 with build-id 939092fb35541949d60cd73e5d7d943afb9548c2
                          Module libX11-xcb.so.1 with build-id 9db5e672cff44e417333f6f4c3304be335e1b2b6
                          Module libX11.so.6 with build-id 9613169aedfb98686eb7dd9114a4d961f5b2c1ca
                          Module libXext.so.6 with build-id 929e4bf4589e515be6dcab46fae56dbf08f9a686
                          Module libICE.so.6 with build-id da7b04fa765ba354ad98c2f59d92aff737210dc5
                          Module libSM.so.6 with build-id 96e7a6c9c5e9b728749b5a97440b8e371b709070
                          Module libXt.so.6 with build-id 86eae3c9a48e8a214caa2a2ab38b917d46d9823b
                          Module libXmu.so.6 with build-id e1ecf40edbaac4d482a28a86b7be7654093330b0
                          Module libXaw.so.7 with build-id 006560e397cf8488a72c65325311be3568fb85eb
                          Module libXpm.so.4 with build-id 12abc048dd1b3a07d985de672165851448603c80
                          Module libgif.so.7 with build-id 70bc91735704c1d0e15ef8563c5e3772a6502f94
                          Module libz.so.1 with build-id 6e327bb976d53cd6a5efe10a74ffa8a7aa051f98
                          Module libpng16.so.16 with build-id dcba4562fa9caf49ba355d2ccc9f06f7aaa60b8a
                          Module libjpeg.so.62 with build-id 9c341ea0f2be4009211f9d5df1f481e12e81ab9a
                          Module libtiff.so.5 with build-id 9bf8445584b606a444bdd481f1bf5cf4d2307164
                          Module emacs with build-id 3652fdfcc9aadb451b031c89fe025d13c11c43da
                          Stack trace of thread 2491181:
                          #0  0x00007ff001575dfd syscall (libc.so.6 + 0x43dfd)
                          #1  0x00007ff00215236e sysprof_collector_get (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0xaa36e)
                          #2  0x00007ff002152bfd sysprof_collector_mark_vprintf (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0xaabfd)
                          #3  0x00007ff00214f500 g_trace_mark.constprop.0 (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0xa7500)
                          #4  0x00007ff002129fa4 g_thread_new_internal (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x81fa4)
                          #5  0x00007ff00212a254 g_thread_new (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x82254)
                          #6  0x00007ff0020fd917 g_get_worker_context (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x55917)
                          #7  0x00007ff0020fd9ac g_child_watch_source_new (libglib-2.0.so.0 + 0x559ac)
                          #8  0x0000000000686261 init_process_emacs (emacs + 0x286261)
                          #9  0x000000000056878c main (emacs + 0x16878c)
                          #10 0x00007ff001576e50 __libc_start_call_main (libc.so.6 + 0x44e50)
                          #11 0x00007ff001576efc __libc_start_main@@GLIBC_2.34 (libc.so.6 + 0x44efc)
                          #12 0x00000000004199e5 _start (emacs + 0x199e5)
                          ELF object binary architecture: AMD x86-64
          
    (ert-test-failed
     ((should
       (eql status 0))
      :form
      (eql "Bad system call" 0)
      :value nil))
   FAILED  3/7  emacs-tests/seccomp/allows-stdout (0.229277 sec)
   passed  4/7  emacs-tests/seccomp/empty-file (0.012597 sec)
   passed  5/7  emacs-tests/seccomp/file-too-large (0.093114 sec)
   passed  6/7  emacs-tests/seccomp/forbids-subprocess (0.200229 sec)
   passed  7/7  emacs-tests/seccomp/invalid-file-size (0.030348 sec)

Ran 7 tests, 5 results as expected, 2 unexpected (2022-07-02 10:39:58-0700, 1.496530 sec)

2 unexpected results:
   FAILED  emacs-tests/bwrap/allows-stdout
   FAILED  emacs-tests/seccomp/allows-stdout