Subject: bug#56345: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Add column hiding to tabulated-list

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2022 12:07:10 +0200

Thuna <[email-masked]> writes:

> This should be all the previous patches merged into a single one.

Thanks.  I've had a skim over the patch, and it seems reasonable to me.
(I haven't tried it, though.)  But what's the use case for this?  I
can't really remember ever wanting to hide a column in a tabulated-list
buffer.

> I don't mind signing the papers, but I have a few questions about it,
> where do I send them?

[email-masked] is probably the right place to as questions.

But here's the form to get started, if you want to do the assignment:

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]