Subject: bug#56343: ‘tests/services/telephony.scm’ fails to run

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 23:34:37 +0200

Hi,

The ‘tests/services/telephony.scm’ file exercises procedures that were
removed from (gnu build jami-service) in
85b4dabd94d53f8179f31a42046cd83fc3a352fc, which prevents ‘make check’
from proceeding:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ make check -j5

[...]

PASS: tests/services/file-sharing.scm
PASS: tests/services.scm
PASS: tests/services/linux.scm
make[4]: *** [Makefile:6079: tests/services/telephony.log] Error 1
make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
PASS: tests/sets.scm
PASS: tests/packages.scm
PASS: tests/pack.scm
PASS: tests/lint.scm
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/ludo/src/guix'
make[3]: *** [Makefile:6061: check-TESTS] Error 2
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Should we keep some of the tests in this file, or has it become obsolete
entirely?

Thanks,
Ludo’.