Subject: bug#56322: Debbug 56322, Ruby packaging issues, ping?

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 12:27:29 +0200

On 10-10-2022 07:05, Remco van 't Veer wrote:
> Hi Maxime,
> 
> Thanks for taking a look again.  I'll make a new patchset to correct the
> things you mentioned.
> 
> 2022/10/09 11:15, Maxime Devos:
> 
>> Otherwise, not that I know of, these patches appear
>> straightforward. They might need to be done on core-updates though --
>> unless this has changed, IIRC ruby-asciidoctor is deep in the package
>> graph.
> 
> What's the protocol for "doing on core-updates"?  I guess I can rebase
> on that but who will or should pick up these patches?  Is there somebody
> I need to ping?

It's the same as master (no separate people), but to avoid someone 
accidentally applying it to the wrong patch, it is recommended to prefix 
the subject with [PATCH core-updates] instead of [PATCH].

The manual has some information on when something should be on 
core-updates or master.

Greetings,
Maxime.