Subject: [PATCH] ; * doc/emacs/trouble.texi (Long Lines): Fix typo.

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 20:51:02 +0530

Tags: patch

Fixes typo in (info "(emacs) Long Lines").

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 25, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2022-06-27 built on astatine
Repository revision: 05fe0faed4f281c113aecb6524a14324a856671f
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-json --without-xaw3d --without-gconf --without-libsystemd
 --with-x --without-cairo'

>From ff91b4abb344f00fc5ad63deb574461c6c142790 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 20:48:11 +0530
Subject: [PATCH] ; * doc/emacs/trouble.texi (Long Lines): Fix typo.

---
 doc/emacs/trouble.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/emacs/trouble.texi b/doc/emacs/trouble.texi
index 5dc9fe0068..f06b93759d 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/trouble.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/trouble.texi
@@ -480,7 +480,7 @@ Long Lines
 outdated, and possibly incomplete, on the screen, but Emacs should
 otherwise be responsive, and you could then switch to another buffer,
 or kill the problematic buffer, or turn on @code{so-long-mode} or
-@code{sol-long-minor-mode} in that buffer.  When the display of a
+@code{so-long-minor-mode} in that buffer.  When the display of a
 window is aborted due to this reason, the buffer shown in that window
 will not have any of its windows redisplayed until the buffer is
 modified or until you type @kbd{C-l} (@pxref{Recentering}) in one of
-- 
2.35.1