Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/7] gnu: recutils: Use regular check version

From: Thiago Jung Bauermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 01:09:57 -0300

Hello Liliana,

Thank you for your prompt review!

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Montag, dem 27.06.2022 um 02:02 -0300 schrieb Thiago Jung Bauermann:
>> recutils builds fine with the regular version of check, so use it.
> Mostly duplicate information.  Also you're missing the period at the
> end of the message title.  I suggest shortening it to “gnu: recutils:
> Use regular check.”
>
>> * gnu/packages/databases.scm (recutils)[native-inputs]: Use regular
>> version of check.
> Should be “Replace check-0.14 with check.” or similar.
>
>
> Likewise for all the other patches, otherwise LGTM.

These are good points. I adopted your suggestions in the v2.

-- 
Thanks
Thiago