Subject: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add aoflagger

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 18:43:34 +0100

Hi Guix team!

Here is a package depending on recently accepted Casacore - AOFlagger.
This series includes one source only package AOCommon, It's my first
time I packed  such package type, I hope I made it correct.

Sharlatan Hellseher (2):
  gnu: Add aocommon
  gnu: Add aoflagger

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm                    | 90 +++++++++++++++++++
 ...flagger-use-system-provided-pybind11.patch | 38 ++++++++
 2 files changed, 128 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644
gnu/packages/patches/aoflagger-use-system-provided-pybind11.patch

base-commit: cbf02f10d7264d14accdc16b522077c8f857240f

--
… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.