Subject: bug#56238: closed (Re: bug#56238: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add aoflagger)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 09:46:02 +0000

Your bug report

#56238: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add aoflagger

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
56238: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=56238
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#56238: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add aoflagger
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 11:45:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]> skribis:

>   gnu: Add aocommon
>   gnu: Add aoflagger

Finally applied, thanks!

I had to tweak a couple of things: change aocommon license to ‘gpl3+’
(since nothing says “version 3 only”), add missing #:use-module (guix
build-system copy), tweak description of aoflagger so it starts with an
actual sentence.

I took the liberty to remove timestamps like
“(Sharlatan-20220626T175728+0100)” from the comments: they’re
unnecessary (one can use ‘git annotate’), and given that repository
maintenance is a collective effort, having names associated with comment
doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

Subject: [PATCH 0/2]: gnu: Add aoflagger
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 18:43:34 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix team!

Here is a package depending on recently accepted Casacore - AOFlagger.
This series includes one source only package AOCommon, It's my first
time I packed  such package type, I hope I made it correct.

Sharlatan Hellseher (2):
  gnu: Add aocommon
  gnu: Add aoflagger

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm                    | 90 +++++++++++++++++++
 ...flagger-use-system-provided-pybind11.patch | 38 ++++++++
 2 files changed, 128 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644
gnu/packages/patches/aoflagger-use-system-provided-pybind11.patch

base-commit: cbf02f10d7264d14accdc16b522077c8f857240f

--
… наш разум - превосходная объяснительная машина которая способна
найти смысл почти в чем угодно, истолковать любой феномен, но
совершенно не в состоянии принять мысль о непредсказуемости.