Subject: bug#56235: nested yasnippet trigger key

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 15:12:30 +0000

Hi!

since this is not a bug report, I hope that this is enough:

"GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, 
cairo version 1.17.6)
  of 2022-04-28"
yasnippet                      20200604.246
org                            20210929

When I have a nested snippet, I would like to use TAB to switch to the 
next field, and C-c m to expand snippets. How can I do that? Right now, 
when I hit TAB, (sub-)snippets get expanded.

I attach a little video

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------
This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to [email-masked]
 
ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!  
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!