Subject: bug#56233: 28.1; Typo in electric-pair-post-self-insert-function

From: Allen Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 00:39:32 -0700

There is a typo in electric-pair-post-self-insert-function docstring.

Patch attached

>From bc8d7c1410841727e52eacbc01047f1df73383d2 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Allen Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 00:37:07 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] elec-pair: Fix docstring typo

* lisp/elec-pair.el (electric-pair-post-self-insert-function): Fix typo.
---
 lisp/elec-pair.el | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/lisp/elec-pair.el b/lisp/elec-pair.el
index 231dcdeb98..fa4d6d9849 100644
--- a/lisp/elec-pair.el
+++ b/lisp/elec-pair.el
@@ -498,7 +498,7 @@ electric-pair-post-self-insert-function
   corresponding delimiter for C;
 
 * According to C alone, by looking C up in the tables
-  `electric-pair-paris' or `electric-pair-text-pairs' (which
+  `electric-pair-pairs' or `electric-pair-text-pairs' (which
   see);
 
 * According to C's syntax and the syntactic state of the buffer
-- 
2.36.1

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-04-27 built on frederik
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-native-compilation
 --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
 -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix