Subject: 29.0.50; Gnus not opening imap group - wrong type argument, listp

From: Pankaj Jangid <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 08:46:25 +0530

This revision -> bf5c75465f37ad45934f58287660f18ec0bcf7bf

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-06-24 built on anant
Repository revision: bf5c75465f37ad45934f58287660f18ec0bcf7bf
Repository branch: master
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/pankaj/.local --with-pgtk'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IN.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug gnus-ml disp-table nndraft nnmh utf-7
nnml nnfolder epa-file network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr
gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache .gnus mule-util eww xdg
url-queue mm-url gnus-dired dired-aux conf-mode bat-mode sh-script smie
executable company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
xref company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company tramp-cache prettier tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-start files-x
tramp-compat shell ls-lisp nvm f f-shortdoc shortdoc iter2 json-mode
json-snatcher js imenu checkdoc lisp-mnt flymake-proc flymake project vc
bug-reference sql view inf-groovy groovy-mode dash s vc-git diff-mode
vc-dispatcher display-line-numbers elec-pair editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch init my-init org-element
avl-tree generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-plantuml ob-sql ob-css ob-js ob-java ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs ob-python
python ob-R ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex ol org-keys oc
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec server
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes warnings delight editorconfig
rust-utils thingatpt rust-mode rust-rustfmt rust-playpen rust-compile
compile comint ansi-color ring rust-cargo marginalia corfu vertico
which-key exec-path-from-shell ebdb-complete ebdb-message ebdb-gnus
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file url-dired svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message sendmail yank-media rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev eieio-opt
cl-extra help-mode speedbar ezimage dframe find-func eieio-base pcase
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs timezone hl-line savehist desktop
frameset avoid cus-load finder-inf tex-site cider-autoloads
compat-autoloads corfu-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
eglot-autoloads rx marginalia-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads prettier-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads system-packages-autoloads
info vertico-autoloads which-key-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib early-init iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 957903 41991)
 (symbols 48 42874 0)
 (strings 32 180727 4839)
 (string-bytes 1 5667200)
 (vectors 16 71634)
 (vector-slots 8 910484 44092)
 (floats 8 466 169)
 (intervals 56 8240 568)
 (buffers 992 52))