Subject: rust-tree-magic bundles Freedesktop's magic data

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 21:25:23 +0200

X-Debbugs-CC: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>

Apparantly rust-tree-magic bundled mime and magic data from
Freedesktop, introduced in:

commit bff200914969142ccf373e998582533ef3d207a1
Author: Petr Hodina <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue Nov 9 20:12:39 2021 +0100

    gnu: Add rust-tree-magic-0.2.
    
    * gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-tree-magic-0.2): New variable.
    
    Signed-off-by: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>

though TBF, it's not obvious it does bundle things (it's just some data
files, and the README implies it loads (non-bundld) mime info things
...)

Anyway, I've switched to a seemingly well-maintained fork in
antioxidant (to avoid old dependencies; upstream doesn't seem
responsive) and removed the bundling there.

Greetings,
Maxime.