Subject: [bug#56169] [PATCH] gnu: Add cambalache.

From: Daniel Meißner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 13:37:53 +0200

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, dem 30.06.2022 um 11:16 +0200 schrieb Daniel Meißner:
> [...]
>> 1. There's another typelib called Adw which is not found
> Should be resolved by adding libadwaita to the inputs.

Yep, it did resolve it.

>> 2. gi.repository.GLib.GError: gdk-pixbuf-error-quark: Format der
>> Bilddatei unbekannt (3)
> A broken image?  Any supporting hints like file paths?

There's a backtrace of a Python file.  Maybe that helps.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(.cambalache-real:13827): Gtk-WARNING **: 13:32:30.577: Could not load a pixbuf from icon theme.
This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/ax5i4mwlwjhk3jwr3kfb41n48fczp9hv-cambalache-0.10.2/lib/python3.9/site-packages/cambalache/cmb_property_controls.py", line 562, in __load_icon_finish
    self.__model[data][6] = info.load_icon_finish(res)
gi.repository.GLib.GError: gdk-pixbuf-error-quark: Format der Bilddatei unbekannt (3)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best

-- 
Daniel