Subject: [email-masked] bundles jemalloc

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 11:34:35 +0200

X-Debbugs-CC: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>

This package was added in:

commit 61145d2796641504945628da2222174e98e98dd9
Author: Zheng junjie <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Jun 11 19:44:42 2021 +0800

    gnu: Add rust-tikv-jemalloc-sys-0.4.
    
    * gnu/packages/crates-io.scm (rust-tikv-jemalloc-sys-0.4): New variable.
    
    Signed-off-by: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>

but it bundles jemalloc, even though rust-jemalloc-sys doesn't
(since e2302953d55f598e6c2d9224e3377d7116e31608).  Will replace it
by rust-jemalloc-sys in antioxidant, because looking at
<https://github.com/tikv/jemallocator/pull/25> and such, nowadays
tikv-jemalloc-sys and jemalloc-sys are the same thing except for name.

Greetings,
Maxime.