Subject: bug#56153: closed (Re: bug#56153: Menu>Emacs>Quit Emacs not working properly)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 11:34:02 +0000

Your bug report

#56153: Menu>Emacs>Quit Emacs not working properly

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
56153: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=56153
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#56153: Menu>Emacs>Quit Emacs not working properly
From: Po Lu <[email-masked]>
To: Konrad Podczeck <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 19:33:02 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Konrad Podczeck <[email-masked]> writes:

> Thanks! In my view, the bug can be closed now.

Now done.

Subject: Menu>Emacs>Quit Emacs not working properly
From: Konrad Podczeck <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:38:37 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Start the app. Drag an additional file onto the app window. Now, using the mouse, do  Menu>Emacs>Quit Emacs. Nevertheless, the app does not react and stays open.

Konrad

Configured using:
 'configure --without-x --without-dbus --with-rsvg --with-imagemagick=no
 --with-file-notification=no --with-webp=no 'CFLAGS=-O3 -arch arm64
 -flto -funroll-loops -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.2.1_1/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/ncurses/6.3/include ' 'LDFLAGS=-flto
 -L/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.2.1_1/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/Cellar/ncurses/6.3/lib
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.2.1_1/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/ncurses/6.3/include' 'CPPFLAGS=-flto
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.2.1_1/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/ncurses/6.3/include ''

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils tex-site
company-autoloads info dash-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 63074 5265)
 (symbols 48 7627 0)
 (strings 32 23157 2170)
 (string-bytes 1 757136)
 (vectors 16 16203)
 (vector-slots 8 220555 10204)
 (floats 8 27 28)
 (intervals 56 343 0)
 (buffers 992 12))