Subject: bug#56153: Menu>Emacs>Quit Emacs not working properly

From: Konrad Podczeck <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:38:37 +0200

Start the app. Drag an additional file onto the app window. Now, using the mouse, do  Menu>Emacs>Quit Emacs. Nevertheless, the app does not react and stays open.

Konrad

Configured using:
 'configure --without-x --without-dbus --with-rsvg --with-imagemagick=no
 --with-file-notification=no --with-webp=no 'CFLAGS=-O3 -arch arm64
 -flto -funroll-loops -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.2.1_1/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/ncurses/6.3/include ' 'LDFLAGS=-flto
 -L/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.2.1_1/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/Cellar/ncurses/6.3/lib
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.2.1_1/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/ncurses/6.3/include' 'CPPFLAGS=-flto
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/gmp/6.2.1_1/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/Cellar/ncurses/6.3/include ''

Configured features:
ACL GLIB GMP GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils tex-site
company-autoloads info dash-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json map url-vars seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 63074 5265)
 (symbols 48 7627 0)
 (strings 32 23157 2170)
 (string-bytes 1 757136)
 (vectors 16 16203)
 (vector-slots 8 220555 10204)
 (floats 8 27 28)
 (intervals 56 343 0)
 (buffers 992 12))