Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in Info description of 'auto-insert-alist'

From: Okamsn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 02:02:41 +0000

Hello,

This joins with a comma two sentences that were separated by a period
instead of ending the first sentence after the first item of an "either"
phrase.

Thank you.

From 63ccd97ec161752dba7e399d6fd3d9992d5d31bf Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Earl Hyatt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 21:49:39 -0400
Subject: [PATCH] Fix typo in the description of 'auto-insert-alist'.

---
 doc/misc/autotype.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/misc/autotype.texi b/doc/misc/autotype.texi
index a3b0f16df9..a880642ac3 100644
--- a/doc/misc/autotype.texi
+++ b/doc/misc/autotype.texi
@@ -276,7 +276,7 @@ Autoinserting
   What gets inserted, if anything, is determined by the variable
 @code{auto-insert-alist}.  The @sc{car}s of this list are each either
 a mode name, making an element applicable when a buffer is in that
-mode.  Or they can be a string, which is a regexp matched against the
+mode, or they can be a string, which is a regexp matched against the
 buffer's file name.  In that way different kinds of files that have
 the same mode in Emacs can be distinguished.  The @sc{car}s may also
 be cons cells consisting of mode name or regexp as above and an
-- 
2.34.1