Subject: bug#56095: 29.0.50; nsterm.m, use after free

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 16:21:42 +0300

> Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 11:19:56 +0200
> From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> On 22. Jun 2022, 07:26 +0200, Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>, wrote:
> 
>  If you did, and it still gives you trouble, suggest to ask a question
>  on the GDB mailing list ([email-masked]), 
> 
>  Thanks, I'll try that.
> 
> Got the reply that lldb is the way to go on macOS.

Ah, that platform is not even supported...

Unfortunately, using LLDB for debugging Emacs means you won't be able
to use the commands defined in src/.gdbinit, which makes examining
Lisp data very inconvenient, to say the least.  Unless, that is, you
or someone else rewrites those commands in some script LLDB supports;
no one has done that yet, AFAIK.