Subject: bug#56005: during substitution: write_wait_fd: unimplemented

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 13:55:50 +0200

Maxime Devos schreef op do 30-06-2022 om 13:51 [+0200]:
> > substitute:    348:26  8 (process-query #<output: file 4> _ #:cache
> urls _ #:acl _)
> > substitute: In guix/substitutes.scm:
> > substitute:    365:27  7 (lookup-narinfos/diverse _ _ #<procedure
> 7f22cf4534a0 …> …)
> > substitute:    322:31  6 (lookup-narinfos "https://ci.guix.gnu.org"
> > _
> # _ # _)
> > substitute:    245:26  5 (fetch-narinfos _ _ #:open-connection _ #

This is at  the following ...

substitute:    348:26  8 (process-query #<output: file 4> _ #:cache-
urls _ #:acl _)
substitute: In guix/substitutes.scm:
substitute:    365:27  7 (lookup-narinfos/diverse _ _ #<procedure
7f22cf4534a0 …> …)
substitute:    322:31  6 (lookup-narinfos "https://ci.guix.gnu.org" _ #
_ # _)
substitute:    245:26  5 (fetch-narinfos _ _ #:open-connection _ # _)

line.  Looks like the error wasn't actually handled.  The reason that
the backtrace was truncated, is that 'catch' was used instead of
'with-exception-handler' + #:unwind? #true.  So to investigate the
error, it might be good to adjust 'call-with-connection-error-handling'
first.

Greetings,
Maxime.