Subject: [bug#55998] [PATCH] gnu: Add cctools.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 22:23:27 +0200

Philip McGrath schreef op wo 15-06-2022 om 13:15 [-0400]:
> +      (license license:apsl2))))

There's also the GDB General public license:

https://github.com/tpoechtrager/cctools-port/blob/master/cctools/include/gnu/symseg.h

and BSD-3:

https://github.com/tpoechtrager/cctools-port/blob/master/cctools/include/xar/xar.h

and additional term:

 * This file contains Original Code and/or Modifications of Original
Code
 * as defined in and that are subject to the Apple Public Source
License
 * Version 2.0 (the 'License'). You may not use this file except in
 * compliance with the License. The rights granted to you under the
License
 * may not be used to create, or enable the creation or redistribution
of,
 * unlawful or unlicensed copies of an Apple operating system, or to
 * circumvent, violate, or enable the circumvention or violation of,
any
 * terms of an Apple operating system software license agreement.

(in partiular, a reference to an unspecified ‘Apple operating system software
license agreement’)

Greetings,
Maxime.