Subject: 29.0.50; [PATCH] repeat-mode: Don't echo unset keys in help message

From: Visuwesh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 22:57:48 +0530

Tags: patch

repeat-mode echoes unset keys in the help message since it doesn't check
for non-nil value of command bound to key; will attach patch once I get
the bug number.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 16, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw scroll bars)
 of 2022-06-14 built on astatine
Repository revision: 9fb80aee176f6d5dc8fd33b63880b11a99a19657
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --with-sound=alsa --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-json --without-xaw3d --without-gconf --without-libsystemd
 --with-x --without-cairo'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XFT
XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID ZLIB