Subject: Re: [bug#55896] [PATCH] gnu: Add python-pybare.

From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 10:21:36 +0200

jgart via Guix-patches via schreef op vr 10-06-2022 om 23:27 [-0500]:
> +    (arguments
> +     `(#:phases
> +       (modify-phases %standard-phases
> +         (replace 'check
> +           (lambda _
> +             (chdir "bare")
> +             (invoke "pytest" "."))))))

"./pre-inst-env guix lint python-pybare" will have a warning about
this.  Also, apparently 'list' is considered more readable than
quasiquote/unquote, see [1], so maybe eliminate the quasiquote in
favour of 'list'?

> BARE

Looks like a not well-known acronym, maybe use @acronym?

[1] https://logs.guix.gnu.org/guix/2022-06-09.log#194339

Otherwise the package definition LGTM, but I haven't built or tested it
or read the source code.

Greetings,
Maxime.