Subject: Re: bug#55883: [PATCH] Update X Primary Selection with active regions

From: Duncan Findlay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 18:58:16 -0700

Oops. I'm sorry I missed that, and thank you for the quick fixes! It
looks like you renamed the variable, and put it in frame.el with
7e1f84fa3bc7dfd84415813889c91070c0759da2 and
4e68166d77cdd0f3b84c9bf5681f6a95e51ad238. I assume that means that
frame.el is always loaded in tests, and that xterm.el is sometimes not
loaded?

I don't have a problem with the current fix, though I'm wondering if
the attached patch would have worked too?

Thanks

Duncan

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 9:10 AM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> > From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
> > Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> > Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 18:15:28 +0300
> >
> > > No further comments, so I installed this on the master branch now.
> >
> > Thanks, but please see the resulting 'make check' errors attached.
> >
> > Perhaps dereferencing xterm-select-active-regions should be guarded by
> > bound-and-true-p or the like?
>
> No, that's ugly.  I fixed it in a different way, thanks.