Subject: Re: Added the emacs-org-auto-tangle package

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 08:09:51 +0200

Hello, Haider

Am Mittwoch, dem 08.06.2022 um 22:34 +0100 schrieb Haider Mirza:

> [PATCH] Added the emacs-org-auto-tangle package
> 
> ---
You're missing a ChangeLog here.  Note that with magit+yasnippet you
can generate such commit messages "automatically" after loading the
snippet definitions from /path/to/guix/etc/snippets.  Simply type
"add", then TAB.

> +   (build-system emacs-build-system)
> +    (propagated-inputs
> +     (list emacs-async))
This indentation appears off, also you can squash propagated-inputs
into a single line.

> +   (description
> +    "This package (i.e org-auto-tangle) is a very simple emacs
> package that allows you to automatically tangle org files on save.")
"This package" is enough of a qualifier.  Alternatively, write
@code{org-auto-tangle}. "is a very simple emacs package that" is very
useless filler.  Write "This package allows you..." or similar.  Note
the value of fill-column as per .dir-locals.el

Cheers