Subject: Re: bug#55863: 29.0.50; [PATCH] Avoid hanging chad of *Backtrace*

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2022 08:45:00 +0300

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 17:28:29 -0400
> 
> Subject: [PATCH] Avoid the hanging chad of "*Backtrace*"
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What does this mean?

> * lisp/emacs-lisp/debug.el (debugger-buffer-name): DRY.

Say what?

> (debug): Don't just erase the *Backtrace*; kill it.

Why?

>  lisp/emacs-lisp/debug.el  | 113 ++++++++++++++++++--------------------

Where's the meat?  Will you ever learn to separate small changes from
large refactoring, so that your patches could be reviewed in
reasonable time and with reasonable effort?  Will you ever learn to
respect comments left behind by others and not blindly delete them for
no good reason?

Until you do learn all that, expect most if not all of your
submissions to be turned down.  If you want to contribute to a
project, you will need to learn to play by its rules.