Subject: Re: bug#55850: Feature request: customizabe icon-title-format

From: Andreas Röhler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 08:32:53 +0200

Am 09.06.22 um 03:46 schrieb Po Lu:
> Andreas Röhler<[email-masked]>  writes:
>
>> Don't see how. Tried
>>
>> (setq icon-title-format '(multiple-frames "%b" ("" invocation-name "@" emacs-version)))
>>
>> with no effect.
> What window manager are you using, and which toolkit (if any) did you
> build Emacs with?

GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.32, 
cairo version 1.16.0) of 2022-06-04

Window manager is xfce distributed by Xubuntu.

Assume LightDM GTK+

from env:

XDG_SESSION_DESKTOP=xubuntu
QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=gtk2
XDG_SESSION_TYPE=x11
XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=XFCE

from config.log:

C_SWITCH_X_SITE=' -pthread -isystem /usr/include/gtk-2.0 -isystem 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gtk-2.0/include -isystem 
/usr/include/pango-1.0 -isystem /usr/include/atk-1.0 -isystem 
/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/libmount -isystem 
/usr/include/blkid -isystem /usr/include/pango-1.0 -isystem 
/usr/include/fribidi -isystem /usr/include/cairo -isystem 
/usr/include/pixman-1 -isystem /usr/include/harfbuzz -isystem 
/usr/include/uuid -isystem /usr/include/freetype2 -isystem 
/usr/include/libpng16 -isystem /usr/include/glib-2.0 -isystem 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include'

GTK_CFLAGS='-pthread -isystem /usr/include/gtk-2.0 -isystem 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gtk-2.0/include -isystem 
/usr/include/pango-1.0 -isystem /usr/include/atk-1.0 -isystem 
/usr/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -isystem /usr/include/libmount -isystem 
/usr/include/blkid -isystem /usr/include/pango-1.0 -isystem 
/usr/include/fribidi -isystem /usr/include/cairo -isystem 
/usr/include/pixman-1 -isystem /usr/include/harfbuzz -isystem 
/usr/include/uuid -isystem /usr/include/freetype2 -isystem 
/usr/include/libpng16 -isystem /usr/include/glib-2.0 -isystem 
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include'

GTK_LIBS='-lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lcairo 
-lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgobject-2.0 
-lharfbuzz -lfontconfig -lfreetype -lglib-2.0'

TOOLKIT_LIBW='-lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 
-lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 
-lgobject-2.0 -lharfbuzz -lfontconfig -lfreetype -lglib-2.0'