Subject: bug#55848: [cuirass] workers stalled

From: Tom Fitzhenry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 20:44:16 +1000

Greg Hogan <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 11:32 AM Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> The aarch64 workers were all idle whereas 70k builds were
>> available. Once restarted, they started building again.

>From following the builds on http://ci.guix.gnu.org/workers , many
(all?) builds are failing on the following workers:

* grunewald
* kreuzberg
* pankow

The builds are failing with the same error:

"substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'...
0.0%guix substitute: error: TLS error in procedure 'handshake': Error in
the pull function."

Here's some examples:
* http://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/998403/details
* http://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/978678/details
* http://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/978243/details

On worker overdrive1, in the raw log of
http://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/875908/details we can see this
rust-async-mutex build managing to pull substitutes, but it 
seems to be compiling rust-1.57 itself.