Subject: bug#55847: 29.0.50; line-number-at-pos ignores absolute parameter when checking position range

From: Antoine Kalmbach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 14:44:10 +0300

When working with a narrowed buffer, line-number-at-pos complains
that the passed position parameter is out of range.

I believe this occurs because in fns.c there is check as follows:

   if (pos < BEGV || pos > ZV)

This works just fine when the buffer isn't narrowed, but narrowing
affects BEGV. Suppose the buffer is narrowed, and you want to get the
line number for position x where x is before where the current narrowing
begins, passing (line-number-at-pos x t) now reports an error, because
the correct thing to check is BEGV_BYTE, not BEGV.

I think the change is as simple as checking pos < start, instead of pos
< BEGV.

The easiest way to reproduce is to make a buffer, narrow to a part of
it, then evaluate (line-number-at-pos x t) where x is smaller than the
absolute position of the narrowing, i.e. X < BEGV, but on the other hand
x >= BEGV_BYTE.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin19.6.0, NS appkit-1894.60 Version 10.15.7 (Build 19H1824))
 of 2022-06-06 built on qfinm256.local
Repository revision: f5fadbbfec8c8f5d66fe0169c92096743102990e
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1894
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.15.7

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-json --with-imagemagick
 --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  counsel-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  eros-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  eldoc-box-hover-at-point-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-command-with-editor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-operandi-theme-0.13.2/modus-operandi-theme hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-20220605.1714/modus-operandi-theme
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-comint hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-comint
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-exp hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-exp
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-ctags hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-ctags
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/oc
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-texinfo hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-texinfo
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-irc hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-irc
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-doi hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-doi
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-refile hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-refile
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-version hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-version
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-num hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-num
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-mhe hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-mhe
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-shell hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-shell
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-attach hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-attach
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-C hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-C
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-macs hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-macs
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-entities hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-entities
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-dot hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-dot
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sql hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-sql
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-eww hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-eww
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-datetree hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-datetree
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-macro hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-macro
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-eval hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-eval
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-haskell hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-haskell
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-org hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-org
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-rmail hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-rmail
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-awk hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-awk
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-groovy hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-groovy
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-icalendar hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-icalendar
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-octave hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-octave
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-scheme hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-scheme
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-mobile hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-mobile
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-processing hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-processing
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-biblatex hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/oc-biblatex
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-csl hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/oc-csl
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-colview hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-colview
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-R hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-R
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-table hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-table
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-html hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-html
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-fortran hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-fortran
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-plantuml hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-plantuml
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-docview hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-docview
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-perl hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-perl
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sqlite hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-sqlite
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-basic hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/oc-basic
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sed hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-sed
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ditaa hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-ditaa
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ruby hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-ruby
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-habit hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-habit
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-gnus hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-gnus
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-screen hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-screen
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-mouse hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-mouse
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-css hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-css
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-inlinetask hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-inlinetask
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lisp hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-lisp
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-eshell hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-eshell
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-pcomplete hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-pcomplete
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-lint hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-lint
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-id hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-id
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-capture hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-capture
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sass hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-sass
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-tangle hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-tangle
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-calc hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-calc
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-java hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-java
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-compat hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-compat
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-attach-git hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-attach-git
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-beamer hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-beamer
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-protocol hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-protocol
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-element hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-element
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lob hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-lob
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-tempo hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-tempo
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-python hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-python
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-latex hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-latex
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-w3m hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-w3m
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-agenda hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-agenda
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ocaml hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-ocaml
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ref hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-ref
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-julia hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-julia
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lilypond hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-lilypond
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-table hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-table
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-clojure hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-clojure
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-indent hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-indent
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-plot hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-plot
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-latex hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-latex
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-src hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-src
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-duration hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-duration
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-makefile hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-makefile
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-info hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-info
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-clock hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-clock
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-forth hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-forth
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-odt hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-odt
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-publish hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-publish
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-archive hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-archive
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-org hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-org
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lua hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-lua
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-keys hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-keys
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-eshell hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-eshell
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-faces hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-faces
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-man hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-man
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-list hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-list
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-md hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-md
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-goto hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-goto
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-bbdb hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-bbdb
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-loaddefs hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-loaddefs
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-bibtex hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ol-bibtex
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-koma-letter hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-koma-letter
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-ascii hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox-ascii
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-matlab hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-matlab
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ox
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-timer hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-timer
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-natbib hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/oc-natbib
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-core hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-core
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-feed hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-feed
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-gnuplot
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-js hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-js
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-footnote hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-footnote
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-maxima hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/ob-maxima
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-install hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-install
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-crypt hides /Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210929/org-crypt
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220527.2213/transient hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/org-install hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/akalmbach/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20210929/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug counsel xdg swiper
persp-projectile projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
perspective ivy-hydra hydra lv ivy-avy avy ivy delsel ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir smart-mode-line rich-minority smex ido eros paredit
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop generator
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company checkdoc lisp-mnt noutline outline
rainbow-mode color rainbow-delimiters eldoc-box eglot array flymake-proc
flymake compile jsonrpc ert pp ewoc debug backtrace find-func vc-mtn
vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc
vc-dispatcher bug-reference hl-todo monroe-lua-complete monroe lua-mode
advice diminish fennel-mode xref thingatpt inf-lisp magit-extras
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
shell pcomplete comint server ansi-color magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-base magit-section format-spec crm dash compat-27 compat-26 compat
project modus-operandi-theme modus-themes exec-path-from-shell edmacro
kmacro savehist comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-extra help-mode pcase
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf
clj-refactor-autoloads cider-autoloads
clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
company-quickhelp-autoloads company-autoloads consult-eglot-autoloads
consult-autoloads counsel-projectile-autoloads counsel-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads diminish-autoloads
edit-indirect-autoloads eglot-autoloads eldoc-box-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
geiser-autoloads ggtags-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
google-c-style-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
ivy-avy-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
keycast-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
lsp-metals-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-python-ms-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-plus-contrib-autoloads ox-asciidoc-autoloads org-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads perspective-autoloads
projectile-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads request-autoloads
restclient-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads sbt-mode-autoloads
sly-asdf-autoloads popup-autoloads sly-autoloads
smart-mode-line-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads transient-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads
tree-sitter-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads hydra-autoloads pfuture-autoloads dash-autoloads
tsc-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads zig-mode-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
time tab-line seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv hl-line
autorevert filenotify cl-loaddefs cl-lib winner ring iso-transl tooltip
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue
cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 676149 293457)
 (symbols 48 34879 85)
 (strings 32 175254 57742)
 (string-bytes 1 5402943)
 (vectors 16 64608)
 (vector-slots 8 1138138 588157)
 (floats 8 307 1089)
 (intervals 56 1751 374)
 (buffers 992 15))

-- 
Antoine Kalmbach