Subject: bug#55817: closed (Re: bug#55818: qBittorrent v4.4.1, crashes after trying to install guix package with terminal bash command)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 18:28:03 +0000

Your bug report

#55818: qBittorrent v4.4.1, crashes after trying to install guix package with terminal bash command

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55818: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55818
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#55818: qBittorrent v4.4.1, crashes after trying to install guix package with terminal bash command
From: Maxime Devos <[email-masked]>
To: Girish M <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 20:27:52 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Apparently resolved (I'll leave the transition issue to upstream), so
closing.

Greetings,
Maxime.

Subject: qBittorrent v4.4.1, crashes after trying to install guix package with terminal bash command
From: Girish M <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 12:32:31 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

      qBittorrent & operating system versions

qBittorrent: 4.4.1 x64
Operating system: GNU Guix Linux 5.17.9-gnu SMP PREEMPT 1 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Qt: 5.15.2
libtorrent-rasterbar: 1.2.15

      What is the problem?

qBittorrent version: v4.4.1

Caught signal: SIGSEGV
Stack trace:
/gnu/store/5h2w4qi9hk1qzzgi1w83220ydslinr4s-glibc-2.33/lib/libc.so.6 : 
()+0x380a0 [0x7fa2e1d0f0a0]
/gnu/store/6ri5g7clci8n4al64k1hil06ky1bxc5k-qtbase-5.15.2/lib/libQt5Widgets.so.5 
: ()+0x3ea1bc [0x7fa2e354c1bc]
/gnu/store/6ri5g7clci8n4al64k1hil06ky1bxc5k-qtbase-5.15.2/lib/libQt5Widgets.so.5 
: ()+0x3ea2b8 [0x7fa2e354c2b8]
/gnu/store/6ri5g7clci8n4al64k1hil06ky1bxc5k-qtbase-5.15.2/lib/libQt5Widgets.so.5 
: ()+0x3e60fb [0x7fa2e35480fb]
/gnu/store/6ri5g7clci8n4al64k1hil06ky1bxc5k-qtbase-5.15.2/lib/libQt5Widgets.so.5 
: QHeaderView::restoreState(QByteArray const&)+0xe3 [0x7fa2e3548ac3]
/home/girishm/.guix-profile/bin/qbittorrent : 
TrackerListWidget::loadSettings()+0x42 [0x8eec14]
/home/girishm/.guix-profile/bin/qbittorrent : 
TrackerListWidget::TrackerListWidget(PropertiesWidget*)+0xcf [0x8e9bd7]
/home/girishm/.guix-profile/bin/qbittorrent : 
PropertiesWidget::PropertiesWidget(QWidget*)+0xe2c [0x8ca1fe]
/home/girishm/.guix-profile/bin/qbittorrent : 
MainWindow::MainWindow(QWidget*)+0x1bb9 [0x860d0f]
/home/girishm/.guix-profile/bin/qbittorrent : 
Application::exec(QStringList const&)+0x18b [0x6d0d5d]
/home/girishm/.guix-profile/bin/qbittorrent : main()+0x72e [0x6e2d63]
/gnu/store/5h2w4qi9hk1qzzgi1w83220ydslinr4s-glibc-2.33/lib/libc.so.6 : 
__libc_start_main()+0xcd [0x7fa2e1cfa7dd]
/home/girishm/.guix-profile/bin/qbittorrent : _start()+0x2a [0x6cd6da]

      Steps to reproduce

Run the following commands in the terminal on bash shell

 1. |guix package -i qbittorent|
 2. |qbittorrent|