Subject: bug#55806: [PATCH] gnu: install: Add uvesafb service only on targets that support v86d.

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 19:15:48 +0200

Hello Florian,
"pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 06, 2022 at 04:16:34PM +0200, Josselin Poiret via Bug reports for GNU Guix wrote:
>> -          (service guix-service-type
>> -                   (guix-configuration (authorize-key? #t)
>> -                                       (guix (current-guix))))
>
> I had to remove the (guix (current-guix)) but now `guix system image
> -t iso9660 gnu/system/install.scm` builds on a rock64 aarch64 machine,
> but it is still building and I could not yet test in qemu.  I have not
> tried the embedded-installation image.

Silly me, I really should move some of my WIP patches to other branches
to avoid these issues :(

Feel free to commit with the changes you mentioned, and thanks for the
tests (I only checked minimally with cross-compilation since I don't
have any aarch64 machines)!

Best,
-- 
Josselin Poiret