Subject: 29.0.50; xwidget-webkit cannot render local html file

From: drshapeless <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 18:43:33 +0800

When I use `xwidget-webkit-browse-url` to browse local html files,
e.g. "file:///home/user/test.html", only a blank page is shown.

But when I use `xwidget-webkit-browse-url` to browse external websites,
it can render normally, e.g. "https://google.com".

I thought xwidget did not support browsing local file, but from my
testing, every type of files other than html, including directories, can
be opened, e.g. "file:///home/user/test.png", "file:///home/user/".

This behaviour can only be observed on Linux machine, on macOS, it is
fine. I suspect the bug is related to gtk.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 17, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.34, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2022-06-05 built on artix
Repository revision: 993853531aebb303870d6ff1ba7db2007d464b63
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003
System Description: Artix Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-imagemagick --with-x
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM XWIDGETS
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=exwm-xim
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: xwidget-webkit

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  exwm-firefox-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-display-mode: t
  emms-playing-time-mode: t
  shell-switcher-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  mood-line-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  leaf-key-override-global-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/jacky/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug helpful trace edebug info-look help-fns
elisp-refs mule-util orderless display-line-numbers init
init-shapeless-blog shapeless-blog shapeless-blog-autoloads init-ui
autorevert elec-pair time init-keybinding windmove init-helpers
shapeless-chinese init-exwm exwm-firefox exwm-firefox-core
exwm-firefox-autoloads exwm-firefox-core-autoloads exwm-edit
exwm-edit-autoloads exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-xim xcb-xim xcb-xlib exwm
exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug exwm-autoloads xelb-autoloads
init-pixel-scroll-precision pixel-scroll cua-base init-sly sly
sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common apropos arc-mode
archive-mode hyperspec sly-autoloads init-pass pass f f-shortdoc
shortdoc password-store with-editor pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads password-store-autoloads auth-source-pass
init-mentor mentor-autoloads async-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
init-lilypond lilypond-mode init-json json-mode-autoloads
json-snatcher-autoloads init-notmuch notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query
goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib
notmuch-version notmuch-compat message yank-media rfc822 mml mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader mm-view mml-smime mml-sec gnus-util smime gnutls
dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode init-vterm vterm face-remap color term
ehelp vterm-module cursor-sensor term/xterm xterm vterm-autoloads
init-magit magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
init-w3m w3m doc-view timezone w3m-hist w3m-fb bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-favicon w3m-image tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util w3m-autoloads init-emms
emms-librefm-stream emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-i18n
emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode
emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser sort
emms-volume emms-volume-sndioctl emms-volume-mixerctl emms-volume-pulse
emms-volume-amixer emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams emms-show-all
emms-tag-editor emms-tag-tracktag emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-native bindat emms-info-exiftool emms-info-tinytag
emms-info-metaflac emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-playing-time emms-info emms-later-do emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat emms-autoloads vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git diff-mode
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc
vc-dispatcher init-pdf pdf-view-restore-autoloads pdf-tools package
pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs init-eglot
eglot array filenotify jsonrpc ert ewoc debug backtrace eglot-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads init-dart flutter flutter-l10n flutter-project
dart-mode dart-mode-autoloads init-hlsl cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs hlsl-mode
init-glsl align glsl-mode glsl-mode-autoloads init-yaml yaml-mode
yaml-mode-autoloads init-hackernews hackernews hackernews-autoloads
init-nov nov-xwidget xwidget url-handlers image-mode exif
nov-xwidget-autoloads nov recentf tree-widget imenu bookmark
nov-autoloads init-calibredb calibredb calibredb-dired calibredb-consult
calibredb-opds esxml esxml-query calibredb-org calibredb-library
calibredb-ivy calibredb-utils calibredb-annotation calibredb-transient
calibredb-helm calibredb-show calibredb-search calibredb-faces
calibredb-core sendmail mail-utils transient hl-line sql view s
calibredb-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads request-autoloads
transient-autoloads init-web web-mode disp-table web-mode-autoloads
init-nginx nginx-mode nginx-mode-autoloads init-go go-mode find-file
ffap etags fileloop xref go-mode-autoloads init-swift
swift-mode-autoloads init-markdown markdown-mode-autoloads
init-shell-switcher shell-switcher rswitcher shell-switcher-autoloads
init-corfu corfu-history corfu corfu-autoloads init-cape cape-autoloads
init-flutter flutter-autoloads init-projectile projectile
projectile-autoloads init-framemove framemove init-inherit-org
inherit-org inherit-org-autoloads init-shrface shrface org-indent shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file url-dired svg xml dom browse-url
shrface-autoloads language-detection-autoloads init-ripgrep ripgrep grep
ripgrep-autoloads init-aggressive-indent aggressive-indent
aggressive-indent-autoloads init-helpful helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads init-which-key which-key
which-key-autoloads init-consult init-embark embark-consult-autoloads
consult-autoloads embark-autoloads init-marginalia marginalia
marginalia-autoloads init-savehist savehist init-orderless
orderless-autoloads init-vertico vertico-directory vertico
vertico-autoloads init-yasnippet yasnippet yasnippet-autoloads
init-mood-line mood-line mood-line-autoloads init-blackout
blackout-autoloads init-ibuffer ibuf-macs ibuffer-project ibuf-ext
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs ibuffer-project-autoloads init-ediff ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util init-flymake flymake-proc flymake project compile
text-property-search flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads init-epa org-crypt server pinentry epa-file epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config pinentry-autoloads init-shell init-input-method
cangjie5 quail init-dired dired-x dired dired-loaddefs init-theme
shapeless-theme init-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit files-x tramp-compat
parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp init-org org-present org-present-autoloads
htmlize htmlize-autoloads org-roam-migrate org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-element org-persist xdg
avl-tree generator org-id org-refile emacsql-sqlite url-http url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw
nsm rmc puny url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source
password-cache json map url-vars mailcap emacsql emacsql-compiler
magit-section eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs compat-27 compat-26 compat
dash org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads compat-autoloads
emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads dash-autoloads edmacro kmacro
ox-slimhtml-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads org-noter-autoloads
finder-inf pdf-tools-autoloads let-alist-autoloads tablist-autoloads
valign-autoloads ob-shell shell ob-dot org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-compat
advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs init-leaf leaf-keywords leaf leaf-keywords-autoloads
leaf-autoloads init-straight straight-autoloads comp comp-cstr warnings
rx cl-extra straight info autoload loaddefs-gen radix-tree easy-mmode
cl-seq pcase checkdoc lisp-mnt thingatpt help-mode seq subr-x byte-opt
cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib bytecomp byte-compile cconv iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 810942 185941)
 (symbols 48 58401 15)
 (strings 32 226374 41218)
 (string-bytes 1 6834081)
 (vectors 16 149047)
 (vector-slots 8 2787286 270610)
 (floats 8 730 636)
 (intervals 56 924 303)
 (buffers 992 28))