Subject: using rgrep function interactively with fido-mode or fido-vertical-mode causes errors

From: Yilkal Argaw <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 04:11:02 +0300

using rgrep along with fido-mode or fido-vertical-mode causes the
following error.

-*- mode: grep; default-directory: "~/Documents/src_codes/emacs/" -*-
Grep started at Sun Jun  5 03:59:26

find -H . -type d \( -path \*/SCCS -o -path \*/RCS -o -path \*/CVS -o
-path \*/MCVS -o -path \*/.src -o -path \*/.svn -o -path \*/.git -o
-path \*/.hg -o -path \*/.bzr -o -path \*/_MTN -o -path \*/_darcs -o
-path \*/\{arch\} \) -prune -o \! -type d \( -name .\#\* -o -name \*.o
-o -name \*\~ -o -name \*.bin -o -name \*.lbin -o -name \*.so -o -name
\*.a -o -name \*.ln -o -name \*.blg -o -name \*.bbl -o -name \*.elc -o
-name \*.lof -o -name \*.glo -o -name \*.idx -o -name \*.lot -o -name
\*.fmt -o -name \*.tfm -o -name \*.class -o -name \*.fas -o -name
\*.lib -o -name \*.mem -o -name \*.x86f -o -name \*.sparcf -o -name
\*.dfsl -o -name \*.pfsl -o -name \*.d64fsl -o -name \*.p64fsl -o
-name \*.lx64fsl -o -name \*.lx32fsl -o -name \*.dx64fsl -o -name
\*.dx32fsl -o -name \*.fx64fsl -o -name \*.fx32fsl -o -name \*.sx64fsl
-o -name \*.sx32fsl -o -name \*.wx64fsl -o -name \*.wx32fsl -o -name
\*.fasl -o -name \*.ufsl -o -name \*.fsl -o -name \*.dxl -o -name
\*.lo -o -name \*.la -o -name \*.gmo -o -name \*.mo -o -name \*.toc -o
-name \*.aux -o -name \*.cp -o -name \*.fn -o -name \*.ky -o -name
\*.pg -o -name \*.tp -o -name \*.vr -o -name \*.cps -o -name \*.fns -o
-name \*.kys -o -name \*.pgs -o -name \*.tps -o -name \*.vrs -o -name
\*.pyc -o -name \*.pyo \) -prune -o  -type f \( -name ./ \) -exec grep
--color=auto -i -nH --null -e something \{\} +
find: warning: ‘-name’ matches against basenames only, but the given
pattern contains a directory separator (‘/’), thus the expression will
evaluate to false all the time.  Did you mean ‘-wholename’?

Grep finished with matches found at Sun Jun  5 03:59:26

The emacs version I tried was: 29.0.50 on x86_64