Subject: [bug#55795] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-next: Update to 0a5477b4.

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 10:36:48 +0200

Hello Lily,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:
> Am Samstag, dem 04.06.2022 um 17:23 +0200 schrieb Josselin Poiret:
>> * gnu/packages/emacs.scm (emacs-next): Update to
>> 0a5477b448e6b62bcedc1803e531ec7686eea48d, fixing emacs bug 55149
>> that breaks magit among others.
> Is that bug present in 28.0.92?  If not, I suggest using that instead
> of a random commit – it is a pre-release after all.

Isn't our emacs package already 28.1, and emacs-next at a commit on
master past 28.1?  This just updates emacs-next further along master so
that the fix commit 799c7e277fc6a37bd8b86fea7494ff6df63f3eb1 is
included.

Context: I'm using emacs-next-pgtk and magit broke because of that
commit.

Best,
-- 
Josselin Poiret