Subject: [bug#55792] [PATCH 0/3 maintenance] Web site at 10years.guix.gnu.org

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 10:36:19 +0200

Hello Guix!

These changes are about serving a web site for the 10-year event¹
at 10years.guix.gnu.org.  If there are no objections, I'd like to
push it by Monday.

(The web site is being hacked on at
<https://gitlab.com/zimoun/website-guix-10years>;
preview at <https://zimoun.gitlab.io/website-guix-10years/>).

Thoughts?

Ludo’.

¹ https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2022-04/msg00126.html

Ludovic Courtès (3):
  hydra: dns: Add entry for '10years'.
  hydra: bayfront: Serve the 10years.guix.gnu.org web site.
  hydra: web: Make mcron job derivations deterministic.

 hydra/bayfront.scm             | 13 ++++++++++++-
 hydra/modules/sysadmin/dns.scm |  4 +++-
 hydra/modules/sysadmin/web.scm | 12 ++++++++++--
 3 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: a0206512ec9309c6b69dd9aba8d2302925179a93
-- 
2.36.1