Subject: [bug#55792] [PATCH 0/3 maintenance] Web site at 10years.guix.gnu.org

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 15:03:43 +0200

Hi!

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]> skribis:

> SGTM!

I noticed I forgot to add an nginx server block in the config, so I did
that and a few other things:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
b0675b8 * hydra: bayfront: Use the right branch for 10years.guix.
1d9995d * hydra: bayfront: Fix 10years.guix domain name in nginx config.
437e42c * hydra: bayfront: Serve the 10years.guix.gnu.org web site.
b09cfc2 * hydra: dns: Add entry for '10years'.
67aa0a5 * hydra: bayfront: Factorize common TLS options.
fc7a6a5 * hydra: bayfront: Update fallback URL for hpc.guix.info/browse.
644dc8f * hydra: bayfront: Limit embedding of hpc.guix.info in frames.
c5aaa57 * hydra: bayfront: Add 'Strict-Transport-Security' for hpc.guix.info.
6c969b4 * hydra: Drop TLSv1 and enable TLSv1.3.
4a9a90c * hydra: web: Make mcron job derivations deterministic.
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

I’ve now reconfigure bayfront, from the same channel commit that ‘guix
system describe’ reported, and the 10years.guix.gnu.org entry works.

I have yet to create Let’s Encrypt certificates and set up HTTPS.

> Ludovic Courtès 写道：
>>  hydra/modules/sysadmin/dns.scm |  4 +++-
>
> (How) is this file actually used?  The previous serial:
>
> -            (serial 2022050712)))))
> +            (serial 2022060411)))))
>
> is much newer than the one actually being served:
>
> … SOA	ns1.gnu.org. hostmaster.guix.gnu.org. 2021101415 …

Yes, it’s most likely used.  :-)

How d’you actually display the serial?  Is that an option of ‘dig’?

Thanks,
Ludo’.