Subject: 28.1; SIGSEGV in 80x26 terminal window

From: Ture Pålsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 07:58:47 +0200

Running Emacs in a terminal window which is 26 rows by 80 columns
consistently causes a SIGSEGV. Other window sizes work fine. I can
reproduce on macOS/x86, macOS/Apple Silicon, Linux/x86 and Linux/ARM,
with xterm and Terminal.app, locally or at the other end of an ssh
session.

Backtrace at end of mail. NOTICE: backtrace is NOT from the same
computer as this mail (this computer runs macOS, and I can't figure out
how to get a text traceback out of Xcode, nor how to run gdb on it...).
However, the Emacs I write this on crashes in the same way.

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0)
 of 2022-06-02 built on pommac
System Description:  macOS 11.6.6

Configured using:
 'configure --without-gnutls --without-x --without-ns'

Configured features:
ACL GMP LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER THREADS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: sv_SE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: sv_SE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow regexp-opt sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util rmail tool-bar rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils view term/xterm xterm ansi-color mwheel finder-inf package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads kqueue multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 66844 7414)
 (symbols 48 8004 1)
 (strings 32 23501 1950)
 (string-bytes 1 736272)
 (vectors 16 13140)
 (vector-slots 8 150312 7648)
 (floats 8 31 408)
 (intervals 56 248 5)
 (buffers 992 12))

#0  build_frame_matrix_from_leaf_window (frame_matrix=<optimized out>, 
    w=0x447890) at dispnew.c:2543
        frame_row = 0xa8
        window_row = <optimized out>
        current_row_p = <optimized out>
        window_matrix = 0x448ae8
        window_y = 0
        frame_y = <optimized out>
        right_border_glyph = <optimized out>
        window_matrix = <optimized out>
        window_y = <optimized out>
        frame_y = <optimized out>
        right_border_glyph = <optimized out>
        dp = <optimized out>
        gc = <optimized out>
        frame_row = <optimized out>
        window_row = <optimized out>
        current_row_p = <optimized out>
        border = <optimized out>
#1  build_frame_matrix_from_window_tree (matrix=<optimized out>, w=0x447890)
    at dispnew.c:2477
No locals.
#2  0x0001d3a0 in build_frame_matrix (f=0x43e6a0) at lisp.h:731
        i = 1
        i = <optimized out>
#3  update_frame (f=f@entry=0x43e6a0, force_p=force_p@entry=true, 
    inhibit_hairy_id_p=inhibit_hairy_id_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3252
        paused_p = <optimized out>
        root_window = 0x447890
#4  0x00044e14 in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=true)
    at xdisp.c:12402
        n = <optimized out>
        mini_window = 0x4479ed
        w = 0x4479e8
        f = 0x43e6a0
        window_height_changed_p = <optimized out>
        sf = <optimized out>
#5  0x00044f5c in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=0x5c56dc) at xdisp.c:11313
        mini_window = <optimized out>
        frame = 0x43e6a5
        f = 0x43e6a0
        sf = <optimized out>
#6  0x000451cc in message3 (m=m@entry=0x5c56dc) at xdisp.c:11243
No locals.
#7  0x000ff2e8 in Fmessage (args=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>)
    at editfns.c:2881
        val = 0x5c56dc
#8  Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at editfns.c:2849
        val = <optimized out>
#9  0x00107e80 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0xbeffe82c) at lisp.h:2110
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 0xb62fa590
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        count = 10
#10 0x0013e708 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0x2, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbeffe97c) at bytecode.c:632
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140774 <exec_byte_code+9016>, 0x140778 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 
          0x14077c <exec_byte_code+9024>, 0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 
          0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 0x140780 <exec_byte_code+9028>, 
          0x1407b8 <exec_byte_code+9084>, 0x13f8dc <exec_byte_code+5280>, 
          0x13f8e0 <exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x13f8e4 <exec_byte_code+5288>, 
          0x13f8e8 <exec_byte_code+5292>, 0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 
          0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 0x13f8ec <exec_byte_code+5296>, 
          0x13f8cc <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x13f9f0 <exec_byte_code+5556>, 
          0x13fa34 <exec_byte_code+5624>, 0x13fa38 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x13fa3c <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 
          0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 0x13fa50 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 
          0x13fa40 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x13faa0 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 
          0x13faa4 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x13faa8 <exec_byte_code+5740>, 
          0x13faac <exec_byte_code+5744>, 0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 
          0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 0x13fa88 <exec_byte_code+5708>, 
          0x13fa90 <exec_byte_code+5716>, 0x13fac8 <exec_byte_code+5772>, 
          0x13facc <exec_byte_code+5776>, 0x13fad0 <exec_byte_code+5780>, 
          0x13fad4 <exec_byte_code+5784>, 0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 
          0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 0x13fab0 <exec_byte_code+5748>, 
          0x13fab8 <exec_byte_code+5756>, 0x13faf0 <exec_byte_code+5812>, 
          0x13faf4 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x13faf8 <exec_byte_code+5820>, 
          0x13fafc <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 
          0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 0x13fad8 <exec_byte_code+5788>, 
          0x13fae0 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 0x1401dc <exec_byte_code+7584>, 
          0x13fedc <exec_byte_code+6816>, 0x13fe6c <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13e9f4 <exec_byte_code+1464>, 
          0x13ea48 <exec_byte_code+1548>, 0x13ea80 <exec_byte_code+1604>, 
          0x13eac0 <exec_byte_code+1668>, 0x13eb00 <exec_byte_code+1732>, 
          0x13f970 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x13f9f4 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 
          0x13eb4c <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x13f934 <exec_byte_code+5368>, 
          0x13f9b4 <exec_byte_code+5496>, 0x13eb84 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x13ebc4 <exec_byte_code+1928>, 0x13ebf4 <exec_byte_code+1976>, 
          0x13ec34 <exec_byte_code+2040>, 0x13ec6c <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x13ecf0 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x13ed20 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 
          0x13ed60 <exec_byte_code+2340>, 0x13eda0 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x13edd0 <exec_byte_code+2452>, 0x13ee00 <exec_byte_code+2500>, 
          0x13ee40 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 0x13ee80 <exec_byte_code+2628>, 
          0x13eec0 <exec_byte_code+2692>, 0x13ef00 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 
          0x13ef44 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 0x13ef88 <exec_byte_code+2892>, 
          0x13f018 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x13f068 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 
          0x13f16c <exec_byte_code+3376>, 0x13f0f4 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 
          0x13f130 <exec_byte_code+3316>, 0x13f0b8 <exec_byte_code+3196>, 
          0x13f23c <exec_byte_code+3584>, 0x13f1a8 <exec_byte_code+3436>, 
          0x13f1ec <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x13f278 <exec_byte_code+3644>, 
          0x13f2bc <exec_byte_code+3712>, 0x13f300 <exec_byte_code+3780>, 
          0x13f344 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x13f448 <exec_byte_code+4108>, 
          0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 0x13f490 <exec_byte_code+4180>, 
          0x13f4c0 <exec_byte_code+4228>, 0x13f544 <exec_byte_code+4360>, 
          0x13f58c <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x13f5d4 <exec_byte_code+4504>, 
          0x13f604 <exec_byte_code+4552>, 0x13f634 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 
          0x13f664 <exec_byte_code+4648>, 0x13f69c <exec_byte_code+4704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f6d0 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 
          0x13f700 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x13f730 <exec_byte_code+4852>, 
          0x13f760 <exec_byte_code+4900>, 0x13f790 <exec_byte_code+4948>, 
          0x13f7c0 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f7f0 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 
          0x13f82c <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x13f85c <exec_byte_code+5152>, 
          0x13f88c <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x13ff5c <exec_byte_code+6944>, 
          0x13ff9c <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x13ffcc <exec_byte_code+7056>, 
          0x140098 <exec_byte_code+7260>, 0x1400d8 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x140118 <exec_byte_code+7388>, 0x140210 <exec_byte_code+7636>, 
          0x140240 <exec_byte_code+7684>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13fe0c <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x13fb2c <exec_byte_code+5872>, 
          0x13f8f4 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x13fb50 <exec_byte_code+5908>, 
          0x13fb90 <exec_byte_code+5972>, 0x13fbd8 <exec_byte_code+6044>, 
          0x13fd60 <exec_byte_code+6436>, 0x13fde0 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x13fa58 <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x13fe48 <exec_byte_code+6668>, 
          0x13e86c <exec_byte_code+1072>, 0x1401ac <exec_byte_code+7536>, 
          0x13fee8 <exec_byte_code+6828>, 0x140158 <exec_byte_code+7452>, 
          0x13e8e8 <exec_byte_code+1196>, 0x13e928 <exec_byte_code+1260>, 
          0x13e974 <exec_byte_code+1336>, 0x13fb00 <exec_byte_code+5828>, 
          0x140270 <exec_byte_code+7732>, 0x1402b0 <exec_byte_code+7796>, 
          0x1402e0 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 0x140310 <exec_byte_code+7892>, 
          0x140340 <exec_byte_code+7940>, 0x140370 <exec_byte_code+7988>, 
          0x1403b0 <exec_byte_code+8052>, 0x1403f0 <exec_byte_code+8116>, 
          0x140430 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x140470 <exec_byte_code+8244>, 
          0x1404d0 <exec_byte_code+8340>, 0x140510 <exec_byte_code+8404>, 
          0x140550 <exec_byte_code+8468>, 0x140580 <exec_byte_code+8516>, 
          0x1405c0 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x140600 <exec_byte_code+8644>, 
          0x140640 <exec_byte_code+8708>, 0x140680 <exec_byte_code+8772>, 
          0x13f388 <exec_byte_code+3916>, 0x13f3cc <exec_byte_code+3984>, 
          0x1406c4 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x140720 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13fc20 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x13fc60 <exec_byte_code+6180>, 0x13fc9c <exec_byte_code+6240>, 
          0x13fcd8 <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x13fd1c <exec_byte_code+6368>, 
          0x13eca4 <exec_byte_code+2152>, 0x13efcc <exec_byte_code+2960>, 
          0x13f4f8 <exec_byte_code+4284>, 0x1407f8 <exec_byte_code+9148>, 
          0x140834 <exec_byte_code+9208>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140878 <exec_byte_code+9276>, 
          0x1408c0 <exec_byte_code+9348>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13ff24 <exec_byte_code+6888> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        alloc = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#11 0x0010a698 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbeffe97c, nargs=0, 
    syms_left=0x2, fun=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1853
No locals.
#12 funcall_lambda (fun=0xbeffe97c, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbeffe97c) at eval.c:3228
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0x2
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#13 0x00107dfc in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0xbeffe978) at eval.c:3039
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 0xb63ee410
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        count = 8
#14 0x0013e708 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0x406, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbeffef18) at bytecode.c:632
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140774 <exec_byte_code+9016>, 0x140778 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 
          0x14077c <exec_byte_code+9024>, 0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 
          0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 0x140780 <exec_byte_code+9028>, 
          0x1407b8 <exec_byte_code+9084>, 0x13f8dc <exec_byte_code+5280>, 
          0x13f8e0 <exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x13f8e4 <exec_byte_code+5288>, 
          0x13f8e8 <exec_byte_code+5292>, 0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 
          0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 0x13f8ec <exec_byte_code+5296>, 
          0x13f8cc <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x13f9f0 <exec_byte_code+5556>, 
          0x13fa34 <exec_byte_code+5624>, 0x13fa38 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x13fa3c <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 
          0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 0x13fa50 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 
          0x13fa40 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x13faa0 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 
          0x13faa4 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x13faa8 <exec_byte_code+5740>, 
          0x13faac <exec_byte_code+5744>, 0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 
          0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 0x13fa88 <exec_byte_code+5708>, 
          0x13fa90 <exec_byte_code+5716>, 0x13fac8 <exec_byte_code+5772>, 
          0x13facc <exec_byte_code+5776>, 0x13fad0 <exec_byte_code+5780>, 
          0x13fad4 <exec_byte_code+5784>, 0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 
          0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 0x13fab0 <exec_byte_code+5748>, 
          0x13fab8 <exec_byte_code+5756>, 0x13faf0 <exec_byte_code+5812>, 
          0x13faf4 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x13faf8 <exec_byte_code+5820>, 
          0x13fafc <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 
          0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 0x13fad8 <exec_byte_code+5788>, 
          0x13fae0 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 0x1401dc <exec_byte_code+7584>, 
          0x13fedc <exec_byte_code+6816>, 0x13fe6c <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13e9f4 <exec_byte_code+1464>, 
          0x13ea48 <exec_byte_code+1548>, 0x13ea80 <exec_byte_code+1604>, 
          0x13eac0 <exec_byte_code+1668>, 0x13eb00 <exec_byte_code+1732>, 
          0x13f970 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x13f9f4 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 
          0x13eb4c <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x13f934 <exec_byte_code+5368>, 
          0x13f9b4 <exec_byte_code+5496>, 0x13eb84 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x13ebc4 <exec_byte_code+1928>, 0x13ebf4 <exec_byte_code+1976>, 
          0x13ec34 <exec_byte_code+2040>, 0x13ec6c <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x13ecf0 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x13ed20 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 
          0x13ed60 <exec_byte_code+2340>, 0x13eda0 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x13edd0 <exec_byte_code+2452>, 0x13ee00 <exec_byte_code+2500>, 
          0x13ee40 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 0x13ee80 <exec_byte_code+2628>, 
          0x13eec0 <exec_byte_code+2692>, 0x13ef00 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 
          0x13ef44 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 0x13ef88 <exec_byte_code+2892>, 
          0x13f018 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x13f068 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 
          0x13f16c <exec_byte_code+3376>, 0x13f0f4 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 
          0x13f130 <exec_byte_code+3316>, 0x13f0b8 <exec_byte_code+3196>, 
          0x13f23c <exec_byte_code+3584>, 0x13f1a8 <exec_byte_code+3436>, 
          0x13f1ec <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x13f278 <exec_byte_code+3644>, 
          0x13f2bc <exec_byte_code+3712>, 0x13f300 <exec_byte_code+3780>, 
          0x13f344 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x13f448 <exec_byte_code+4108>, 
          0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 0x13f490 <exec_byte_code+4180>, 
          0x13f4c0 <exec_byte_code+4228>, 0x13f544 <exec_byte_code+4360>, 
          0x13f58c <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x13f5d4 <exec_byte_code+4504>, 
          0x13f604 <exec_byte_code+4552>, 0x13f634 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 
          0x13f664 <exec_byte_code+4648>, 0x13f69c <exec_byte_code+4704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f6d0 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 
          0x13f700 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x13f730 <exec_byte_code+4852>, 
          0x13f760 <exec_byte_code+4900>, 0x13f790 <exec_byte_code+4948>, 
          0x13f7c0 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f7f0 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 
          0x13f82c <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x13f85c <exec_byte_code+5152>, 
          0x13f88c <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x13ff5c <exec_byte_code+6944>, 
          0x13ff9c <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x13ffcc <exec_byte_code+7056>, 
          0x140098 <exec_byte_code+7260>, 0x1400d8 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x140118 <exec_byte_code+7388>, 0x140210 <exec_byte_code+7636>, 
          0x140240 <exec_byte_code+7684>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13fe0c <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x13fb2c <exec_byte_code+5872>, 
          0x13f8f4 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x13fb50 <exec_byte_code+5908>, 
          0x13fb90 <exec_byte_code+5972>, 0x13fbd8 <exec_byte_code+6044>, 
          0x13fd60 <exec_byte_code+6436>, 0x13fde0 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x13fa58 <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x13fe48 <exec_byte_code+6668>, 
          0x13e86c <exec_byte_code+1072>, 0x1401ac <exec_byte_code+7536>, 
          0x13fee8 <exec_byte_code+6828>, 0x140158 <exec_byte_code+7452>, 
          0x13e8e8 <exec_byte_code+1196>, 0x13e928 <exec_byte_code+1260>, 
          0x13e974 <exec_byte_code+1336>, 0x13fb00 <exec_byte_code+5828>, 
          0x140270 <exec_byte_code+7732>, 0x1402b0 <exec_byte_code+7796>, 
          0x1402e0 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 0x140310 <exec_byte_code+7892>, 
          0x140340 <exec_byte_code+7940>, 0x140370 <exec_byte_code+7988>, 
          0x1403b0 <exec_byte_code+8052>, 0x1403f0 <exec_byte_code+8116>, 
          0x140430 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x140470 <exec_byte_code+8244>, 
          0x1404d0 <exec_byte_code+8340>, 0x140510 <exec_byte_code+8404>, 
          0x140550 <exec_byte_code+8468>, 0x140580 <exec_byte_code+8516>, 
          0x1405c0 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x140600 <exec_byte_code+8644>, 
          0x140640 <exec_byte_code+8708>, 0x140680 <exec_byte_code+8772>, 
          0x13f388 <exec_byte_code+3916>, 0x13f3cc <exec_byte_code+3984>, 
          0x1406c4 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x140720 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13fc20 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x13fc60 <exec_byte_code+6180>, 0x13fc9c <exec_byte_code+6240>, 
          0x13fcd8 <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x13fd1c <exec_byte_code+6368>, 
          0x13eca4 <exec_byte_code+2152>, 0x13efcc <exec_byte_code+2960>, 
          0x13f4f8 <exec_byte_code+4284>, 0x1407f8 <exec_byte_code+9148>, 
          0x140834 <exec_byte_code+9208>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140878 <exec_byte_code+9276>, 
          0x1408c0 <exec_byte_code+9348>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13ff24 <exec_byte_code+6888> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        alloc = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#15 0x0010a698 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbeffef18, nargs=1, 
    syms_left=0x406, fun=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1853
No locals.
#16 funcall_lambda (fun=0xbeffef18, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbeffef18) at eval.c:3228
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0x406
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#17 0x00107dfc in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0xbeffef14) at eval.c:3039
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 0xb63e7548
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        count = 7
#18 0x0013e708 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0x2, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbefff5cc) at bytecode.c:632
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140774 <exec_byte_code+9016>, 0x140778 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 
          0x14077c <exec_byte_code+9024>, 0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 
          0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 0x140780 <exec_byte_code+9028>, 
          0x1407b8 <exec_byte_code+9084>, 0x13f8dc <exec_byte_code+5280>, 
          0x13f8e0 <exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x13f8e4 <exec_byte_code+5288>, 
          0x13f8e8 <exec_byte_code+5292>, 0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 
          0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 0x13f8ec <exec_byte_code+5296>, 
          0x13f8cc <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x13f9f0 <exec_byte_code+5556>, 
          0x13fa34 <exec_byte_code+5624>, 0x13fa38 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x13fa3c <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 
          0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 0x13fa50 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 
          0x13fa40 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x13faa0 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 
          0x13faa4 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x13faa8 <exec_byte_code+5740>, 
          0x13faac <exec_byte_code+5744>, 0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 
          0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 0x13fa88 <exec_byte_code+5708>, 
          0x13fa90 <exec_byte_code+5716>, 0x13fac8 <exec_byte_code+5772>, 
          0x13facc <exec_byte_code+5776>, 0x13fad0 <exec_byte_code+5780>, 
          0x13fad4 <exec_byte_code+5784>, 0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 
          0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 0x13fab0 <exec_byte_code+5748>, 
          0x13fab8 <exec_byte_code+5756>, 0x13faf0 <exec_byte_code+5812>, 
          0x13faf4 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x13faf8 <exec_byte_code+5820>, 
          0x13fafc <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 
          0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 0x13fad8 <exec_byte_code+5788>, 
          0x13fae0 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 0x1401dc <exec_byte_code+7584>, 
          0x13fedc <exec_byte_code+6816>, 0x13fe6c <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13e9f4 <exec_byte_code+1464>, 
          0x13ea48 <exec_byte_code+1548>, 0x13ea80 <exec_byte_code+1604>, 
          0x13eac0 <exec_byte_code+1668>, 0x13eb00 <exec_byte_code+1732>, 
          0x13f970 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x13f9f4 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 
          0x13eb4c <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x13f934 <exec_byte_code+5368>, 
          0x13f9b4 <exec_byte_code+5496>, 0x13eb84 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x13ebc4 <exec_byte_code+1928>, 0x13ebf4 <exec_byte_code+1976>, 
          0x13ec34 <exec_byte_code+2040>, 0x13ec6c <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x13ecf0 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x13ed20 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 
          0x13ed60 <exec_byte_code+2340>, 0x13eda0 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x13edd0 <exec_byte_code+2452>, 0x13ee00 <exec_byte_code+2500>, 
          0x13ee40 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 0x13ee80 <exec_byte_code+2628>, 
          0x13eec0 <exec_byte_code+2692>, 0x13ef00 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 
          0x13ef44 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 0x13ef88 <exec_byte_code+2892>, 
          0x13f018 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x13f068 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 
          0x13f16c <exec_byte_code+3376>, 0x13f0f4 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 
          0x13f130 <exec_byte_code+3316>, 0x13f0b8 <exec_byte_code+3196>, 
          0x13f23c <exec_byte_code+3584>, 0x13f1a8 <exec_byte_code+3436>, 
          0x13f1ec <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x13f278 <exec_byte_code+3644>, 
          0x13f2bc <exec_byte_code+3712>, 0x13f300 <exec_byte_code+3780>, 
          0x13f344 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x13f448 <exec_byte_code+4108>, 
          0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 0x13f490 <exec_byte_code+4180>, 
          0x13f4c0 <exec_byte_code+4228>, 0x13f544 <exec_byte_code+4360>, 
          0x13f58c <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x13f5d4 <exec_byte_code+4504>, 
          0x13f604 <exec_byte_code+4552>, 0x13f634 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 
          0x13f664 <exec_byte_code+4648>, 0x13f69c <exec_byte_code+4704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f6d0 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 
          0x13f700 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x13f730 <exec_byte_code+4852>, 
          0x13f760 <exec_byte_code+4900>, 0x13f790 <exec_byte_code+4948>, 
          0x13f7c0 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f7f0 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 
          0x13f82c <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x13f85c <exec_byte_code+5152>, 
          0x13f88c <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x13ff5c <exec_byte_code+6944>, 
          0x13ff9c <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x13ffcc <exec_byte_code+7056>, 
          0x140098 <exec_byte_code+7260>, 0x1400d8 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x140118 <exec_byte_code+7388>, 0x140210 <exec_byte_code+7636>, 
          0x140240 <exec_byte_code+7684>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13fe0c <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x13fb2c <exec_byte_code+5872>, 
          0x13f8f4 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x13fb50 <exec_byte_code+5908>, 
          0x13fb90 <exec_byte_code+5972>, 0x13fbd8 <exec_byte_code+6044>, 
          0x13fd60 <exec_byte_code+6436>, 0x13fde0 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x13fa58 <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x13fe48 <exec_byte_code+6668>, 
          0x13e86c <exec_byte_code+1072>, 0x1401ac <exec_byte_code+7536>, 
          0x13fee8 <exec_byte_code+6828>, 0x140158 <exec_byte_code+7452>, 
          0x13e8e8 <exec_byte_code+1196>, 0x13e928 <exec_byte_code+1260>, 
          0x13e974 <exec_byte_code+1336>, 0x13fb00 <exec_byte_code+5828>, 
          0x140270 <exec_byte_code+7732>, 0x1402b0 <exec_byte_code+7796>, 
          0x1402e0 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 0x140310 <exec_byte_code+7892>, 
          0x140340 <exec_byte_code+7940>, 0x140370 <exec_byte_code+7988>, 
          0x1403b0 <exec_byte_code+8052>, 0x1403f0 <exec_byte_code+8116>, 
          0x140430 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x140470 <exec_byte_code+8244>, 
          0x1404d0 <exec_byte_code+8340>, 0x140510 <exec_byte_code+8404>, 
          0x140550 <exec_byte_code+8468>, 0x140580 <exec_byte_code+8516>, 
          0x1405c0 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x140600 <exec_byte_code+8644>, 
          0x140640 <exec_byte_code+8708>, 0x140680 <exec_byte_code+8772>, 
          0x13f388 <exec_byte_code+3916>, 0x13f3cc <exec_byte_code+3984>, 
          0x1406c4 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x140720 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13fc20 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x13fc60 <exec_byte_code+6180>, 0x13fc9c <exec_byte_code+6240>, 
          0x13fcd8 <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x13fd1c <exec_byte_code+6368>, 
          0x13eca4 <exec_byte_code+2152>, 0x13efcc <exec_byte_code+2960>, 
          0x13f4f8 <exec_byte_code+4284>, 0x1407f8 <exec_byte_code+9148>, 
          0x140834 <exec_byte_code+9208>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140878 <exec_byte_code+9276>, 
          0x1408c0 <exec_byte_code+9348>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13ff24 <exec_byte_code+6888> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        alloc = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#19 0x0010a698 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbefff5cc, nargs=0, 
    syms_left=0x2, fun=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1853
No locals.
#20 funcall_lambda (fun=0xbefff5cc, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbefff5cc) at eval.c:3228
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0x2
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#21 0x00107dfc in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0xbefff5c8) at eval.c:3039
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 0xb63e6cb8
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        count = 6
#22 0x0013e708 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0x2, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbefff8f0) at bytecode.c:632
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140774 <exec_byte_code+9016>, 0x140778 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 
          0x14077c <exec_byte_code+9024>, 0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 
          0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 0x140780 <exec_byte_code+9028>, 
          0x1407b8 <exec_byte_code+9084>, 0x13f8dc <exec_byte_code+5280>, 
          0x13f8e0 <exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x13f8e4 <exec_byte_code+5288>, 
          0x13f8e8 <exec_byte_code+5292>, 0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 
          0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 0x13f8ec <exec_byte_code+5296>, 
          0x13f8cc <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x13f9f0 <exec_byte_code+5556>, 
          0x13fa34 <exec_byte_code+5624>, 0x13fa38 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x13fa3c <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 
          0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 0x13fa50 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 
          0x13fa40 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x13faa0 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 
          0x13faa4 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x13faa8 <exec_byte_code+5740>, 
          0x13faac <exec_byte_code+5744>, 0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 
          0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 0x13fa88 <exec_byte_code+5708>, 
          0x13fa90 <exec_byte_code+5716>, 0x13fac8 <exec_byte_code+5772>, 
          0x13facc <exec_byte_code+5776>, 0x13fad0 <exec_byte_code+5780>, 
          0x13fad4 <exec_byte_code+5784>, 0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 
          0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 0x13fab0 <exec_byte_code+5748>, 
          0x13fab8 <exec_byte_code+5756>, 0x13faf0 <exec_byte_code+5812>, 
          0x13faf4 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x13faf8 <exec_byte_code+5820>, 
          0x13fafc <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 
          0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 0x13fad8 <exec_byte_code+5788>, 
          0x13fae0 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 0x1401dc <exec_byte_code+7584>, 
          0x13fedc <exec_byte_code+6816>, 0x13fe6c <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13e9f4 <exec_byte_code+1464>, 
          0x13ea48 <exec_byte_code+1548>, 0x13ea80 <exec_byte_code+1604>, 
          0x13eac0 <exec_byte_code+1668>, 0x13eb00 <exec_byte_code+1732>, 
          0x13f970 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x13f9f4 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 
          0x13eb4c <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x13f934 <exec_byte_code+5368>, 
          0x13f9b4 <exec_byte_code+5496>, 0x13eb84 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x13ebc4 <exec_byte_code+1928>, 0x13ebf4 <exec_byte_code+1976>, 
          0x13ec34 <exec_byte_code+2040>, 0x13ec6c <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x13ecf0 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x13ed20 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 
          0x13ed60 <exec_byte_code+2340>, 0x13eda0 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x13edd0 <exec_byte_code+2452>, 0x13ee00 <exec_byte_code+2500>, 
          0x13ee40 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 0x13ee80 <exec_byte_code+2628>, 
          0x13eec0 <exec_byte_code+2692>, 0x13ef00 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 
          0x13ef44 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 0x13ef88 <exec_byte_code+2892>, 
          0x13f018 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x13f068 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 
          0x13f16c <exec_byte_code+3376>, 0x13f0f4 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 
          0x13f130 <exec_byte_code+3316>, 0x13f0b8 <exec_byte_code+3196>, 
          0x13f23c <exec_byte_code+3584>, 0x13f1a8 <exec_byte_code+3436>, 
          0x13f1ec <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x13f278 <exec_byte_code+3644>, 
          0x13f2bc <exec_byte_code+3712>, 0x13f300 <exec_byte_code+3780>, 
          0x13f344 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x13f448 <exec_byte_code+4108>, 
          0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 0x13f490 <exec_byte_code+4180>, 
          0x13f4c0 <exec_byte_code+4228>, 0x13f544 <exec_byte_code+4360>, 
          0x13f58c <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x13f5d4 <exec_byte_code+4504>, 
          0x13f604 <exec_byte_code+4552>, 0x13f634 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 
          0x13f664 <exec_byte_code+4648>, 0x13f69c <exec_byte_code+4704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f6d0 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 
          0x13f700 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x13f730 <exec_byte_code+4852>, 
          0x13f760 <exec_byte_code+4900>, 0x13f790 <exec_byte_code+4948>, 
          0x13f7c0 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f7f0 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 
          0x13f82c <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x13f85c <exec_byte_code+5152>, 
          0x13f88c <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x13ff5c <exec_byte_code+6944>, 
          0x13ff9c <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x13ffcc <exec_byte_code+7056>, 
          0x140098 <exec_byte_code+7260>, 0x1400d8 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x140118 <exec_byte_code+7388>, 0x140210 <exec_byte_code+7636>, 
          0x140240 <exec_byte_code+7684>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13fe0c <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x13fb2c <exec_byte_code+5872>, 
          0x13f8f4 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x13fb50 <exec_byte_code+5908>, 
          0x13fb90 <exec_byte_code+5972>, 0x13fbd8 <exec_byte_code+6044>, 
          0x13fd60 <exec_byte_code+6436>, 0x13fde0 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x13fa58 <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x13fe48 <exec_byte_code+6668>, 
          0x13e86c <exec_byte_code+1072>, 0x1401ac <exec_byte_code+7536>, 
          0x13fee8 <exec_byte_code+6828>, 0x140158 <exec_byte_code+7452>, 
          0x13e8e8 <exec_byte_code+1196>, 0x13e928 <exec_byte_code+1260>, 
          0x13e974 <exec_byte_code+1336>, 0x13fb00 <exec_byte_code+5828>, 
          0x140270 <exec_byte_code+7732>, 0x1402b0 <exec_byte_code+7796>, 
          0x1402e0 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 0x140310 <exec_byte_code+7892>, 
          0x140340 <exec_byte_code+7940>, 0x140370 <exec_byte_code+7988>, 
          0x1403b0 <exec_byte_code+8052>, 0x1403f0 <exec_byte_code+8116>, 
          0x140430 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x140470 <exec_byte_code+8244>, 
          0x1404d0 <exec_byte_code+8340>, 0x140510 <exec_byte_code+8404>, 
          0x140550 <exec_byte_code+8468>, 0x140580 <exec_byte_code+8516>, 
          0x1405c0 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x140600 <exec_byte_code+8644>, 
          0x140640 <exec_byte_code+8708>, 0x140680 <exec_byte_code+8772>, 
          0x13f388 <exec_byte_code+3916>, 0x13f3cc <exec_byte_code+3984>, 
          0x1406c4 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x140720 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13fc20 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x13fc60 <exec_byte_code+6180>, 0x13fc9c <exec_byte_code+6240>, 
          0x13fcd8 <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x13fd1c <exec_byte_code+6368>, 
          0x13eca4 <exec_byte_code+2152>, 0x13efcc <exec_byte_code+2960>, 
          0x13f4f8 <exec_byte_code+4284>, 0x1407f8 <exec_byte_code+9148>, 
          0x140834 <exec_byte_code+9208>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140878 <exec_byte_code+9276>, 
          0x1408c0 <exec_byte_code+9348>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13ff24 <exec_byte_code+6888> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        alloc = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#23 0x0010a698 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbefff8f0, nargs=0, 
    syms_left=0x2, fun=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1853
No locals.
#24 funcall_lambda (fun=0xbefff8f0, fun@entry=0xb690c285, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbefff8f0) at eval.c:3228
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0x2
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#25 0x00109c1c in apply_lambda (fun=0xb690c285, args=<optimized out>, 
    count=count@entry=4) at eval.c:3172
        arg_vector = 0xbefff8f0
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = 5
        numargs = 0
        args_left = 0x0
#26 0x00109ebc in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0xb69c9553) at eval.c:2575
        original_fun = 0xb65092c0
        original_args = 0x0
        count = 4
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {0xb6ff7ea8, 0xb6e59000, 0x1b8, 0x40b0e0, 0x1, 0x0, 
          0x406a40 <lispsym+15000>, 0x406a40 <lispsym+15000>}
#27 0x0010bbbc in Feval (form=0xb69c9553, lexical=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2327
        count = 3
#28 0x00107004 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x0, 
    bfun@entry=0x98750 <top_level_2>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x48, 
    hfun=0x48a630, hfun@entry=0x9cf80 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1450
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x107004 <internal_condition_case+72>
#29 0x00099914 in top_level_1 (ignore=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1008
No locals.
#30 0x00106f78 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x6438, 
    func=0x3ff5dc <command_loop_level>, func@entry=0x998f0 <top_level_1>, 
    arg=0x478498, arg@entry=0x0) at eval.c:1181
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x106f78 <internal_catch+68>
#31 0x000986b0 in command_loop () at lisp.h:1008
No locals.
#32 0x0009cb30 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
        count = 1
        val = <optimized out>
#33 0x0009ce98 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:803
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#34 0x00016fc4 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>)
    at emacs.c:2354
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8388608, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>
Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".
quit