Subject: bug#55760: closed (Re: bug#55760: 28.1; SIGSEGV in 80x26 terminal window)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 12:43:02 +0000

Your bug report

#55760: 28.1; SIGSEGV in 80x26 terminal window

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55760: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55760
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#55760: 28.1; SIGSEGV in 80x26 terminal window
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Ture Pålsson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 15:43:00 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Ture Pålsson <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 14:08:00 +0200
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > 2 juni 2022 kl. 12:50 skrev Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>:
> > 
> > 
> > Should hopefully be fixed now on the emacs-28 branch of the Emacs Git
> > repository.  The patch is below for your convenience; please try that
> > if you can and see if the problem went away.
> 
> 
> Works fine with patch applied. Thanks!

Thanks, I'm therefore closing the bug.

Subject: 28.1; SIGSEGV in 80x26 terminal window
From: Ture Pålsson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2022 07:58:47 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Running Emacs in a terminal window which is 26 rows by 80 columns
consistently causes a SIGSEGV. Other window sizes work fine. I can
reproduce on macOS/x86, macOS/Apple Silicon, Linux/x86 and Linux/ARM,
with xterm and Terminal.app, locally or at the other end of an ssh
session.

Backtrace at end of mail. NOTICE: backtrace is NOT from the same
computer as this mail (this computer runs macOS, and I can't figure out
how to get a text traceback out of Xcode, nor how to run gdb on it...).
However, the Emacs I write this on crashes in the same way.

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin20.6.0)
 of 2022-06-02 built on pommac
System Description:  macOS 11.6.6

Configured using:
 'configure --without-gnutls --without-x --without-ns'

Configured features:
ACL GMP LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER THREADS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: sv_SE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: sv_SE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  view-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow regexp-opt sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util rmail tool-bar rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils view term/xterm xterm ansi-color mwheel finder-inf package
browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces
cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads kqueue multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 66844 7414)
 (symbols 48 8004 1)
 (strings 32 23501 1950)
 (string-bytes 1 736272)
 (vectors 16 13140)
 (vector-slots 8 150312 7648)
 (floats 8 31 408)
 (intervals 56 248 5)
 (buffers 992 12))

#0  build_frame_matrix_from_leaf_window (frame_matrix=<optimized out>, 
    w=0x447890) at dispnew.c:2543
        frame_row = 0xa8
        window_row = <optimized out>
        current_row_p = <optimized out>
        window_matrix = 0x448ae8
        window_y = 0
        frame_y = <optimized out>
        right_border_glyph = <optimized out>
        window_matrix = <optimized out>
        window_y = <optimized out>
        frame_y = <optimized out>
        right_border_glyph = <optimized out>
        dp = <optimized out>
        gc = <optimized out>
        frame_row = <optimized out>
        window_row = <optimized out>
        current_row_p = <optimized out>
        border = <optimized out>
#1  build_frame_matrix_from_window_tree (matrix=<optimized out>, w=0x447890)
    at dispnew.c:2477
No locals.
#2  0x0001d3a0 in build_frame_matrix (f=0x43e6a0) at lisp.h:731
        i = 1
        i = <optimized out>
#3  update_frame (f=f@entry=0x43e6a0, force_p=force_p@entry=true, 
    inhibit_hairy_id_p=inhibit_hairy_id_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3252
        paused_p = <optimized out>
        root_window = 0x447890
#4  0x00044e14 in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=update_frame_p@entry=true)
    at xdisp.c:12402
        n = <optimized out>
        mini_window = 0x4479ed
        w = 0x4479e8
        f = 0x43e6a0
        window_height_changed_p = <optimized out>
        sf = <optimized out>
#5  0x00044f5c in message3_nolog (m=m@entry=0x5c56dc) at xdisp.c:11313
        mini_window = <optimized out>
        frame = 0x43e6a5
        f = 0x43e6a0
        sf = <optimized out>
#6  0x000451cc in message3 (m=m@entry=0x5c56dc) at xdisp.c:11243
No locals.
#7  0x000ff2e8 in Fmessage (args=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>)
    at editfns.c:2881
        val = 0x5c56dc
#8  Fmessage (nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>) at editfns.c:2849
        val = <optimized out>
#9  0x00107e80 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0xbeffe82c) at lisp.h:2110
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 0xb62fa590
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
        count = 10
#10 0x0013e708 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0x2, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbeffe97c) at bytecode.c:632
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140774 <exec_byte_code+9016>, 0x140778 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 
          0x14077c <exec_byte_code+9024>, 0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 
          0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 0x140780 <exec_byte_code+9028>, 
          0x1407b8 <exec_byte_code+9084>, 0x13f8dc <exec_byte_code+5280>, 
          0x13f8e0 <exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x13f8e4 <exec_byte_code+5288>, 
          0x13f8e8 <exec_byte_code+5292>, 0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 
          0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 0x13f8ec <exec_byte_code+5296>, 
          0x13f8cc <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x13f9f0 <exec_byte_code+5556>, 
          0x13fa34 <exec_byte_code+5624>, 0x13fa38 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x13fa3c <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 
          0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 0x13fa50 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 
          0x13fa40 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x13faa0 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 
          0x13faa4 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x13faa8 <exec_byte_code+5740>, 
          0x13faac <exec_byte_code+5744>, 0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 
          0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 0x13fa88 <exec_byte_code+5708>, 
          0x13fa90 <exec_byte_code+5716>, 0x13fac8 <exec_byte_code+5772>, 
          0x13facc <exec_byte_code+5776>, 0x13fad0 <exec_byte_code+5780>, 
          0x13fad4 <exec_byte_code+5784>, 0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 
          0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 0x13fab0 <exec_byte_code+5748>, 
          0x13fab8 <exec_byte_code+5756>, 0x13faf0 <exec_byte_code+5812>, 
          0x13faf4 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x13faf8 <exec_byte_code+5820>, 
          0x13fafc <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 
          0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 0x13fad8 <exec_byte_code+5788>, 
          0x13fae0 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 0x1401dc <exec_byte_code+7584>, 
          0x13fedc <exec_byte_code+6816>, 0x13fe6c <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13e9f4 <exec_byte_code+1464>, 
          0x13ea48 <exec_byte_code+1548>, 0x13ea80 <exec_byte_code+1604>, 
          0x13eac0 <exec_byte_code+1668>, 0x13eb00 <exec_byte_code+1732>, 
          0x13f970 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x13f9f4 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 
          0x13eb4c <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x13f934 <exec_byte_code+5368>, 
          0x13f9b4 <exec_byte_code+5496>, 0x13eb84 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x13ebc4 <exec_byte_code+1928>, 0x13ebf4 <exec_byte_code+1976>, 
          0x13ec34 <exec_byte_code+2040>, 0x13ec6c <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x13ecf0 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x13ed20 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 
          0x13ed60 <exec_byte_code+2340>, 0x13eda0 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x13edd0 <exec_byte_code+2452>, 0x13ee00 <exec_byte_code+2500>, 
          0x13ee40 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 0x13ee80 <exec_byte_code+2628>, 
          0x13eec0 <exec_byte_code+2692>, 0x13ef00 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 
          0x13ef44 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 0x13ef88 <exec_byte_code+2892>, 
          0x13f018 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x13f068 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 
          0x13f16c <exec_byte_code+3376>, 0x13f0f4 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 
          0x13f130 <exec_byte_code+3316>, 0x13f0b8 <exec_byte_code+3196>, 
          0x13f23c <exec_byte_code+3584>, 0x13f1a8 <exec_byte_code+3436>, 
          0x13f1ec <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x13f278 <exec_byte_code+3644>, 
          0x13f2bc <exec_byte_code+3712>, 0x13f300 <exec_byte_code+3780>, 
          0x13f344 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x13f448 <exec_byte_code+4108>, 
          0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 0x13f490 <exec_byte_code+4180>, 
          0x13f4c0 <exec_byte_code+4228>, 0x13f544 <exec_byte_code+4360>, 
          0x13f58c <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x13f5d4 <exec_byte_code+4504>, 
          0x13f604 <exec_byte_code+4552>, 0x13f634 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 
          0x13f664 <exec_byte_code+4648>, 0x13f69c <exec_byte_code+4704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f6d0 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 
          0x13f700 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x13f730 <exec_byte_code+4852>, 
          0x13f760 <exec_byte_code+4900>, 0x13f790 <exec_byte_code+4948>, 
          0x13f7c0 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f7f0 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 
          0x13f82c <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x13f85c <exec_byte_code+5152>, 
          0x13f88c <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x13ff5c <exec_byte_code+6944>, 
          0x13ff9c <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x13ffcc <exec_byte_code+7056>, 
          0x140098 <exec_byte_code+7260>, 0x1400d8 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x140118 <exec_byte_code+7388>, 0x140210 <exec_byte_code+7636>, 
          0x140240 <exec_byte_code+7684>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13fe0c <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x13fb2c <exec_byte_code+5872>, 
          0x13f8f4 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x13fb50 <exec_byte_code+5908>, 
          0x13fb90 <exec_byte_code+5972>, 0x13fbd8 <exec_byte_code+6044>, 
          0x13fd60 <exec_byte_code+6436>, 0x13fde0 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x13fa58 <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x13fe48 <exec_byte_code+6668>, 
          0x13e86c <exec_byte_code+1072>, 0x1401ac <exec_byte_code+7536>, 
          0x13fee8 <exec_byte_code+6828>, 0x140158 <exec_byte_code+7452>, 
          0x13e8e8 <exec_byte_code+1196>, 0x13e928 <exec_byte_code+1260>, 
          0x13e974 <exec_byte_code+1336>, 0x13fb00 <exec_byte_code+5828>, 
          0x140270 <exec_byte_code+7732>, 0x1402b0 <exec_byte_code+7796>, 
          0x1402e0 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 0x140310 <exec_byte_code+7892>, 
          0x140340 <exec_byte_code+7940>, 0x140370 <exec_byte_code+7988>, 
          0x1403b0 <exec_byte_code+8052>, 0x1403f0 <exec_byte_code+8116>, 
          0x140430 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x140470 <exec_byte_code+8244>, 
          0x1404d0 <exec_byte_code+8340>, 0x140510 <exec_byte_code+8404>, 
          0x140550 <exec_byte_code+8468>, 0x140580 <exec_byte_code+8516>, 
          0x1405c0 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x140600 <exec_byte_code+8644>, 
          0x140640 <exec_byte_code+8708>, 0x140680 <exec_byte_code+8772>, 
          0x13f388 <exec_byte_code+3916>, 0x13f3cc <exec_byte_code+3984>, 
          0x1406c4 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x140720 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13fc20 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x13fc60 <exec_byte_code+6180>, 0x13fc9c <exec_byte_code+6240>, 
          0x13fcd8 <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x13fd1c <exec_byte_code+6368>, 
          0x13eca4 <exec_byte_code+2152>, 0x13efcc <exec_byte_code+2960>, 
          0x13f4f8 <exec_byte_code+4284>, 0x1407f8 <exec_byte_code+9148>, 
          0x140834 <exec_byte_code+9208>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140878 <exec_byte_code+9276>, 
          0x1408c0 <exec_byte_code+9348>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13ff24 <exec_byte_code+6888> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        alloc = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#11 0x0010a698 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbeffe97c, nargs=0, 
    syms_left=0x2, fun=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1853
No locals.
#12 funcall_lambda (fun=0xbeffe97c, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbeffe97c) at eval.c:3228
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0x2
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#13 0x00107dfc in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0xbeffe978) at eval.c:3039
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 0xb63ee410
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        count = 8
#14 0x0013e708 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0x406, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbeffef18) at bytecode.c:632
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140774 <exec_byte_code+9016>, 0x140778 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 
          0x14077c <exec_byte_code+9024>, 0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 
          0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 0x140780 <exec_byte_code+9028>, 
          0x1407b8 <exec_byte_code+9084>, 0x13f8dc <exec_byte_code+5280>, 
          0x13f8e0 <exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x13f8e4 <exec_byte_code+5288>, 
          0x13f8e8 <exec_byte_code+5292>, 0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 
          0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 0x13f8ec <exec_byte_code+5296>, 
          0x13f8cc <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x13f9f0 <exec_byte_code+5556>, 
          0x13fa34 <exec_byte_code+5624>, 0x13fa38 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x13fa3c <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 
          0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 0x13fa50 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 
          0x13fa40 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x13faa0 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 
          0x13faa4 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x13faa8 <exec_byte_code+5740>, 
          0x13faac <exec_byte_code+5744>, 0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 
          0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 0x13fa88 <exec_byte_code+5708>, 
          0x13fa90 <exec_byte_code+5716>, 0x13fac8 <exec_byte_code+5772>, 
          0x13facc <exec_byte_code+5776>, 0x13fad0 <exec_byte_code+5780>, 
          0x13fad4 <exec_byte_code+5784>, 0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 
          0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 0x13fab0 <exec_byte_code+5748>, 
          0x13fab8 <exec_byte_code+5756>, 0x13faf0 <exec_byte_code+5812>, 
          0x13faf4 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x13faf8 <exec_byte_code+5820>, 
          0x13fafc <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 
          0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 0x13fad8 <exec_byte_code+5788>, 
          0x13fae0 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 0x1401dc <exec_byte_code+7584>, 
          0x13fedc <exec_byte_code+6816>, 0x13fe6c <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13e9f4 <exec_byte_code+1464>, 
          0x13ea48 <exec_byte_code+1548>, 0x13ea80 <exec_byte_code+1604>, 
          0x13eac0 <exec_byte_code+1668>, 0x13eb00 <exec_byte_code+1732>, 
          0x13f970 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x13f9f4 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 
          0x13eb4c <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x13f934 <exec_byte_code+5368>, 
          0x13f9b4 <exec_byte_code+5496>, 0x13eb84 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x13ebc4 <exec_byte_code+1928>, 0x13ebf4 <exec_byte_code+1976>, 
          0x13ec34 <exec_byte_code+2040>, 0x13ec6c <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x13ecf0 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x13ed20 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 
          0x13ed60 <exec_byte_code+2340>, 0x13eda0 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x13edd0 <exec_byte_code+2452>, 0x13ee00 <exec_byte_code+2500>, 
          0x13ee40 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 0x13ee80 <exec_byte_code+2628>, 
          0x13eec0 <exec_byte_code+2692>, 0x13ef00 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 
          0x13ef44 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 0x13ef88 <exec_byte_code+2892>, 
          0x13f018 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x13f068 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 
          0x13f16c <exec_byte_code+3376>, 0x13f0f4 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 
          0x13f130 <exec_byte_code+3316>, 0x13f0b8 <exec_byte_code+3196>, 
          0x13f23c <exec_byte_code+3584>, 0x13f1a8 <exec_byte_code+3436>, 
          0x13f1ec <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x13f278 <exec_byte_code+3644>, 
          0x13f2bc <exec_byte_code+3712>, 0x13f300 <exec_byte_code+3780>, 
          0x13f344 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x13f448 <exec_byte_code+4108>, 
          0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 0x13f490 <exec_byte_code+4180>, 
          0x13f4c0 <exec_byte_code+4228>, 0x13f544 <exec_byte_code+4360>, 
          0x13f58c <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x13f5d4 <exec_byte_code+4504>, 
          0x13f604 <exec_byte_code+4552>, 0x13f634 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 
          0x13f664 <exec_byte_code+4648>, 0x13f69c <exec_byte_code+4704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f6d0 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 
          0x13f700 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x13f730 <exec_byte_code+4852>, 
          0x13f760 <exec_byte_code+4900>, 0x13f790 <exec_byte_code+4948>, 
          0x13f7c0 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f7f0 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 
          0x13f82c <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x13f85c <exec_byte_code+5152>, 
          0x13f88c <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x13ff5c <exec_byte_code+6944>, 
          0x13ff9c <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x13ffcc <exec_byte_code+7056>, 
          0x140098 <exec_byte_code+7260>, 0x1400d8 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x140118 <exec_byte_code+7388>, 0x140210 <exec_byte_code+7636>, 
          0x140240 <exec_byte_code+7684>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13fe0c <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x13fb2c <exec_byte_code+5872>, 
          0x13f8f4 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x13fb50 <exec_byte_code+5908>, 
          0x13fb90 <exec_byte_code+5972>, 0x13fbd8 <exec_byte_code+6044>, 
          0x13fd60 <exec_byte_code+6436>, 0x13fde0 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x13fa58 <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x13fe48 <exec_byte_code+6668>, 
          0x13e86c <exec_byte_code+1072>, 0x1401ac <exec_byte_code+7536>, 
          0x13fee8 <exec_byte_code+6828>, 0x140158 <exec_byte_code+7452>, 
          0x13e8e8 <exec_byte_code+1196>, 0x13e928 <exec_byte_code+1260>, 
          0x13e974 <exec_byte_code+1336>, 0x13fb00 <exec_byte_code+5828>, 
          0x140270 <exec_byte_code+7732>, 0x1402b0 <exec_byte_code+7796>, 
          0x1402e0 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 0x140310 <exec_byte_code+7892>, 
          0x140340 <exec_byte_code+7940>, 0x140370 <exec_byte_code+7988>, 
          0x1403b0 <exec_byte_code+8052>, 0x1403f0 <exec_byte_code+8116>, 
          0x140430 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x140470 <exec_byte_code+8244>, 
          0x1404d0 <exec_byte_code+8340>, 0x140510 <exec_byte_code+8404>, 
          0x140550 <exec_byte_code+8468>, 0x140580 <exec_byte_code+8516>, 
          0x1405c0 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x140600 <exec_byte_code+8644>, 
          0x140640 <exec_byte_code+8708>, 0x140680 <exec_byte_code+8772>, 
          0x13f388 <exec_byte_code+3916>, 0x13f3cc <exec_byte_code+3984>, 
          0x1406c4 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x140720 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13fc20 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x13fc60 <exec_byte_code+6180>, 0x13fc9c <exec_byte_code+6240>, 
          0x13fcd8 <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x13fd1c <exec_byte_code+6368>, 
          0x13eca4 <exec_byte_code+2152>, 0x13efcc <exec_byte_code+2960>, 
          0x13f4f8 <exec_byte_code+4284>, 0x1407f8 <exec_byte_code+9148>, 
          0x140834 <exec_byte_code+9208>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140878 <exec_byte_code+9276>, 
          0x1408c0 <exec_byte_code+9348>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13ff24 <exec_byte_code+6888> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        alloc = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#15 0x0010a698 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbeffef18, nargs=1, 
    syms_left=0x406, fun=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1853
No locals.
#16 funcall_lambda (fun=0xbeffef18, nargs=nargs@entry=1, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbeffef18) at eval.c:3228
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0x406
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#17 0x00107dfc in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0xbeffef14) at eval.c:3039
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 0xb63e7548
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
        count = 7
#18 0x0013e708 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0x2, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbefff5cc) at bytecode.c:632
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140774 <exec_byte_code+9016>, 0x140778 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 
          0x14077c <exec_byte_code+9024>, 0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 
          0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 0x140780 <exec_byte_code+9028>, 
          0x1407b8 <exec_byte_code+9084>, 0x13f8dc <exec_byte_code+5280>, 
          0x13f8e0 <exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x13f8e4 <exec_byte_code+5288>, 
          0x13f8e8 <exec_byte_code+5292>, 0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 
          0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 0x13f8ec <exec_byte_code+5296>, 
          0x13f8cc <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x13f9f0 <exec_byte_code+5556>, 
          0x13fa34 <exec_byte_code+5624>, 0x13fa38 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x13fa3c <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 
          0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 0x13fa50 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 
          0x13fa40 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x13faa0 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 
          0x13faa4 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x13faa8 <exec_byte_code+5740>, 
          0x13faac <exec_byte_code+5744>, 0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 
          0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 0x13fa88 <exec_byte_code+5708>, 
          0x13fa90 <exec_byte_code+5716>, 0x13fac8 <exec_byte_code+5772>, 
          0x13facc <exec_byte_code+5776>, 0x13fad0 <exec_byte_code+5780>, 
          0x13fad4 <exec_byte_code+5784>, 0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 
          0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 0x13fab0 <exec_byte_code+5748>, 
          0x13fab8 <exec_byte_code+5756>, 0x13faf0 <exec_byte_code+5812>, 
          0x13faf4 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x13faf8 <exec_byte_code+5820>, 
          0x13fafc <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 
          0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 0x13fad8 <exec_byte_code+5788>, 
          0x13fae0 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 0x1401dc <exec_byte_code+7584>, 
          0x13fedc <exec_byte_code+6816>, 0x13fe6c <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13e9f4 <exec_byte_code+1464>, 
          0x13ea48 <exec_byte_code+1548>, 0x13ea80 <exec_byte_code+1604>, 
          0x13eac0 <exec_byte_code+1668>, 0x13eb00 <exec_byte_code+1732>, 
          0x13f970 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x13f9f4 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 
          0x13eb4c <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x13f934 <exec_byte_code+5368>, 
          0x13f9b4 <exec_byte_code+5496>, 0x13eb84 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x13ebc4 <exec_byte_code+1928>, 0x13ebf4 <exec_byte_code+1976>, 
          0x13ec34 <exec_byte_code+2040>, 0x13ec6c <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x13ecf0 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x13ed20 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 
          0x13ed60 <exec_byte_code+2340>, 0x13eda0 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x13edd0 <exec_byte_code+2452>, 0x13ee00 <exec_byte_code+2500>, 
          0x13ee40 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 0x13ee80 <exec_byte_code+2628>, 
          0x13eec0 <exec_byte_code+2692>, 0x13ef00 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 
          0x13ef44 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 0x13ef88 <exec_byte_code+2892>, 
          0x13f018 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x13f068 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 
          0x13f16c <exec_byte_code+3376>, 0x13f0f4 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 
          0x13f130 <exec_byte_code+3316>, 0x13f0b8 <exec_byte_code+3196>, 
          0x13f23c <exec_byte_code+3584>, 0x13f1a8 <exec_byte_code+3436>, 
          0x13f1ec <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x13f278 <exec_byte_code+3644>, 
          0x13f2bc <exec_byte_code+3712>, 0x13f300 <exec_byte_code+3780>, 
          0x13f344 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x13f448 <exec_byte_code+4108>, 
          0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 0x13f490 <exec_byte_code+4180>, 
          0x13f4c0 <exec_byte_code+4228>, 0x13f544 <exec_byte_code+4360>, 
          0x13f58c <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x13f5d4 <exec_byte_code+4504>, 
          0x13f604 <exec_byte_code+4552>, 0x13f634 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 
          0x13f664 <exec_byte_code+4648>, 0x13f69c <exec_byte_code+4704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f6d0 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 
          0x13f700 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x13f730 <exec_byte_code+4852>, 
          0x13f760 <exec_byte_code+4900>, 0x13f790 <exec_byte_code+4948>, 
          0x13f7c0 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f7f0 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 
          0x13f82c <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x13f85c <exec_byte_code+5152>, 
          0x13f88c <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x13ff5c <exec_byte_code+6944>, 
          0x13ff9c <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x13ffcc <exec_byte_code+7056>, 
          0x140098 <exec_byte_code+7260>, 0x1400d8 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x140118 <exec_byte_code+7388>, 0x140210 <exec_byte_code+7636>, 
          0x140240 <exec_byte_code+7684>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13fe0c <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x13fb2c <exec_byte_code+5872>, 
          0x13f8f4 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x13fb50 <exec_byte_code+5908>, 
          0x13fb90 <exec_byte_code+5972>, 0x13fbd8 <exec_byte_code+6044>, 
          0x13fd60 <exec_byte_code+6436>, 0x13fde0 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x13fa58 <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x13fe48 <exec_byte_code+6668>, 
          0x13e86c <exec_byte_code+1072>, 0x1401ac <exec_byte_code+7536>, 
          0x13fee8 <exec_byte_code+6828>, 0x140158 <exec_byte_code+7452>, 
          0x13e8e8 <exec_byte_code+1196>, 0x13e928 <exec_byte_code+1260>, 
          0x13e974 <exec_byte_code+1336>, 0x13fb00 <exec_byte_code+5828>, 
          0x140270 <exec_byte_code+7732>, 0x1402b0 <exec_byte_code+7796>, 
          0x1402e0 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 0x140310 <exec_byte_code+7892>, 
          0x140340 <exec_byte_code+7940>, 0x140370 <exec_byte_code+7988>, 
          0x1403b0 <exec_byte_code+8052>, 0x1403f0 <exec_byte_code+8116>, 
          0x140430 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x140470 <exec_byte_code+8244>, 
          0x1404d0 <exec_byte_code+8340>, 0x140510 <exec_byte_code+8404>, 
          0x140550 <exec_byte_code+8468>, 0x140580 <exec_byte_code+8516>, 
          0x1405c0 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x140600 <exec_byte_code+8644>, 
          0x140640 <exec_byte_code+8708>, 0x140680 <exec_byte_code+8772>, 
          0x13f388 <exec_byte_code+3916>, 0x13f3cc <exec_byte_code+3984>, 
          0x1406c4 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x140720 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13fc20 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x13fc60 <exec_byte_code+6180>, 0x13fc9c <exec_byte_code+6240>, 
          0x13fcd8 <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x13fd1c <exec_byte_code+6368>, 
          0x13eca4 <exec_byte_code+2152>, 0x13efcc <exec_byte_code+2960>, 
          0x13f4f8 <exec_byte_code+4284>, 0x1407f8 <exec_byte_code+9148>, 
          0x140834 <exec_byte_code+9208>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140878 <exec_byte_code+9276>, 
          0x1408c0 <exec_byte_code+9348>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13ff24 <exec_byte_code+6888> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        alloc = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#19 0x0010a698 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbefff5cc, nargs=0, 
    syms_left=0x2, fun=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1853
No locals.
#20 funcall_lambda (fun=0xbefff5cc, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbefff5cc) at eval.c:3228
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0x2
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#21 0x00107dfc in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0xbefff5c8) at eval.c:3039
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 0xb63e6cb8
        funcar = <optimized out>
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
        count = 6
#22 0x0013e708 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>, 
    vector=<optimized out>, maxdepth=<optimized out>, 
    args_template=args_template@entry=0x2, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0xbefff8f0) at bytecode.c:632
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets = {0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140774 <exec_byte_code+9016>, 0x140778 <exec_byte_code+9020>, 
          0x14077c <exec_byte_code+9024>, 0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 
          0x13e654 <exec_byte_code+536>, 0x140780 <exec_byte_code+9028>, 
          0x1407b8 <exec_byte_code+9084>, 0x13f8dc <exec_byte_code+5280>, 
          0x13f8e0 <exec_byte_code+5284>, 0x13f8e4 <exec_byte_code+5288>, 
          0x13f8e8 <exec_byte_code+5292>, 0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 
          0x13e688 <exec_byte_code+588>, 0x13f8ec <exec_byte_code+5296>, 
          0x13f8cc <exec_byte_code+5264>, 0x13f9f0 <exec_byte_code+5556>, 
          0x13fa34 <exec_byte_code+5624>, 0x13fa38 <exec_byte_code+5628>, 
          0x13fa3c <exec_byte_code+5632>, 0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 
          0x13e5f4 <exec_byte_code+440>, 0x13fa50 <exec_byte_code+5652>, 
          0x13fa40 <exec_byte_code+5636>, 0x13faa0 <exec_byte_code+5732>, 
          0x13faa4 <exec_byte_code+5736>, 0x13faa8 <exec_byte_code+5740>, 
          0x13faac <exec_byte_code+5744>, 0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 
          0x13e72c <exec_byte_code+752>, 0x13fa88 <exec_byte_code+5708>, 
          0x13fa90 <exec_byte_code+5716>, 0x13fac8 <exec_byte_code+5772>, 
          0x13facc <exec_byte_code+5776>, 0x13fad0 <exec_byte_code+5780>, 
          0x13fad4 <exec_byte_code+5784>, 0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 
          0x13e6e4 <exec_byte_code+680>, 0x13fab0 <exec_byte_code+5748>, 
          0x13fab8 <exec_byte_code+5756>, 0x13faf0 <exec_byte_code+5812>, 
          0x13faf4 <exec_byte_code+5816>, 0x13faf8 <exec_byte_code+5820>, 
          0x13fafc <exec_byte_code+5824>, 0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 
          0x13e768 <exec_byte_code+812>, 0x13fad8 <exec_byte_code+5788>, 
          0x13fae0 <exec_byte_code+5796>, 0x1401dc <exec_byte_code+7584>, 
          0x13fedc <exec_byte_code+6816>, 0x13fe6c <exec_byte_code+6704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13e9f4 <exec_byte_code+1464>, 
          0x13ea48 <exec_byte_code+1548>, 0x13ea80 <exec_byte_code+1604>, 
          0x13eac0 <exec_byte_code+1668>, 0x13eb00 <exec_byte_code+1732>, 
          0x13f970 <exec_byte_code+5428>, 0x13f9f4 <exec_byte_code+5560>, 
          0x13eb4c <exec_byte_code+1808>, 0x13f934 <exec_byte_code+5368>, 
          0x13f9b4 <exec_byte_code+5496>, 0x13eb84 <exec_byte_code+1864>, 
          0x13ebc4 <exec_byte_code+1928>, 0x13ebf4 <exec_byte_code+1976>, 
          0x13ec34 <exec_byte_code+2040>, 0x13ec6c <exec_byte_code+2096>, 
          0x13ecf0 <exec_byte_code+2228>, 0x13ed20 <exec_byte_code+2276>, 
          0x13ed60 <exec_byte_code+2340>, 0x13eda0 <exec_byte_code+2404>, 
          0x13edd0 <exec_byte_code+2452>, 0x13ee00 <exec_byte_code+2500>, 
          0x13ee40 <exec_byte_code+2564>, 0x13ee80 <exec_byte_code+2628>, 
          0x13eec0 <exec_byte_code+2692>, 0x13ef00 <exec_byte_code+2756>, 
          0x13ef44 <exec_byte_code+2824>, 0x13ef88 <exec_byte_code+2892>, 
          0x13f018 <exec_byte_code+3036>, 0x13f068 <exec_byte_code+3116>, 
          0x13f16c <exec_byte_code+3376>, 0x13f0f4 <exec_byte_code+3256>, 
          0x13f130 <exec_byte_code+3316>, 0x13f0b8 <exec_byte_code+3196>, 
          0x13f23c <exec_byte_code+3584>, 0x13f1a8 <exec_byte_code+3436>, 
          0x13f1ec <exec_byte_code+3504>, 0x13f278 <exec_byte_code+3644>, 
          0x13f2bc <exec_byte_code+3712>, 0x13f300 <exec_byte_code+3780>, 
          0x13f344 <exec_byte_code+3848>, 0x13f448 <exec_byte_code+4108>, 
          0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 0x13f490 <exec_byte_code+4180>, 
          0x13f4c0 <exec_byte_code+4228>, 0x13f544 <exec_byte_code+4360>, 
          0x13f58c <exec_byte_code+4432>, 0x13f5d4 <exec_byte_code+4504>, 
          0x13f604 <exec_byte_code+4552>, 0x13f634 <exec_byte_code+4600>, 
          0x13f664 <exec_byte_code+4648>, 0x13f69c <exec_byte_code+4704>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f6d0 <exec_byte_code+4756>, 
          0x13f700 <exec_byte_code+4804>, 0x13f730 <exec_byte_code+4852>, 
          0x13f760 <exec_byte_code+4900>, 0x13f790 <exec_byte_code+4948>, 
          0x13f7c0 <exec_byte_code+4996>, 0x13e818 <exec_byte_code+988>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13f7f0 <exec_byte_code+5044>, 
          0x13f82c <exec_byte_code+5104>, 0x13f85c <exec_byte_code+5152>, 
          0x13f88c <exec_byte_code+5200>, 0x13ff5c <exec_byte_code+6944>, 
          0x13ff9c <exec_byte_code+7008>, 0x13ffcc <exec_byte_code+7056>, 
          0x140098 <exec_byte_code+7260>, 0x1400d8 <exec_byte_code+7324>, 
          0x140118 <exec_byte_code+7388>, 0x140210 <exec_byte_code+7636>, 
          0x140240 <exec_byte_code+7684>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13fe0c <exec_byte_code+6608>, 0x13fb2c <exec_byte_code+5872>, 
          0x13f8f4 <exec_byte_code+5304>, 0x13fb50 <exec_byte_code+5908>, 
          0x13fb90 <exec_byte_code+5972>, 0x13fbd8 <exec_byte_code+6044>, 
          0x13fd60 <exec_byte_code+6436>, 0x13fde0 <exec_byte_code+6564>, 
          0x13fa58 <exec_byte_code+5660>, 0x13fe48 <exec_byte_code+6668>, 
          0x13e86c <exec_byte_code+1072>, 0x1401ac <exec_byte_code+7536>, 
          0x13fee8 <exec_byte_code+6828>, 0x140158 <exec_byte_code+7452>, 
          0x13e8e8 <exec_byte_code+1196>, 0x13e928 <exec_byte_code+1260>, 
          0x13e974 <exec_byte_code+1336>, 0x13fb00 <exec_byte_code+5828>, 
          0x140270 <exec_byte_code+7732>, 0x1402b0 <exec_byte_code+7796>, 
          0x1402e0 <exec_byte_code+7844>, 0x140310 <exec_byte_code+7892>, 
          0x140340 <exec_byte_code+7940>, 0x140370 <exec_byte_code+7988>, 
          0x1403b0 <exec_byte_code+8052>, 0x1403f0 <exec_byte_code+8116>, 
          0x140430 <exec_byte_code+8180>, 0x140470 <exec_byte_code+8244>, 
          0x1404d0 <exec_byte_code+8340>, 0x140510 <exec_byte_code+8404>, 
          0x140550 <exec_byte_code+8468>, 0x140580 <exec_byte_code+8516>, 
          0x1405c0 <exec_byte_code+8580>, 0x140600 <exec_byte_code+8644>, 
          0x140640 <exec_byte_code+8708>, 0x140680 <exec_byte_code+8772>, 
          0x13f388 <exec_byte_code+3916>, 0x13f3cc <exec_byte_code+3984>, 
          0x1406c4 <exec_byte_code+8840>, 0x140720 <exec_byte_code+8932>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x13fc20 <exec_byte_code+6116>, 
          0x13fc60 <exec_byte_code+6180>, 0x13fc9c <exec_byte_code+6240>, 
          0x13fcd8 <exec_byte_code+6300>, 0x13fd1c <exec_byte_code+6368>, 
          0x13eca4 <exec_byte_code+2152>, 0x13efcc <exec_byte_code+2960>, 
          0x13f4f8 <exec_byte_code+4284>, 0x1407f8 <exec_byte_code+9148>, 
          0x140834 <exec_byte_code+9208>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140878 <exec_byte_code+9276>, 
          0x1408c0 <exec_byte_code+9348>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x140bdc <exec_byte_code+10144>, 
          0x13ff24 <exec_byte_code+6888> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = <optimized out>
        quitcounter = <optimized out>
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        alloc = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        top = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#23 0x0010a698 in fetch_and_exec_byte_code (args=0xbefff8f0, nargs=0, 
    syms_left=0x2, fun=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1853
No locals.
#24 funcall_lambda (fun=0xbefff8f0, fun@entry=0xb690c285, nargs=nargs@entry=0, 
    arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0xbefff8f0) at eval.c:3228
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = 0x2
        next = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_rest = <optimized out>
#25 0x00109c1c in apply_lambda (fun=0xb690c285, args=<optimized out>, 
    count=count@entry=4) at eval.c:3172
        arg_vector = 0xbefff8f0
        tem = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = 5
        numargs = 0
        args_left = 0x0
#26 0x00109ebc in eval_sub (form=form@entry=0xb69c9553) at eval.c:2575
        original_fun = 0xb65092c0
        original_args = 0x0
        count = 4
        fun = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        funcar = <optimized out>
        argvals = {0xb6ff7ea8, 0xb6e59000, 0x1b8, 0x40b0e0, 0x1, 0x0, 
          0x406a40 <lispsym+15000>, 0x406a40 <lispsym+15000>}
#27 0x0010bbbc in Feval (form=0xb69c9553, lexical=<optimized out>)
    at eval.c:2327
        count = 3
#28 0x00107004 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x0, 
    bfun@entry=0x98750 <top_level_2>, handlers=handlers@entry=0x48, 
    hfun=0x48a630, hfun@entry=0x9cf80 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1450
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x107004 <internal_condition_case+72>
#29 0x00099914 in top_level_1 (ignore=<optimized out>) at lisp.h:1008
No locals.
#30 0x00106f78 in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=0x6438, 
    func=0x3ff5dc <command_loop_level>, func@entry=0x998f0 <top_level_1>, 
    arg=0x478498, arg@entry=0x0) at eval.c:1181
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x106f78 <internal_catch+68>
#31 0x000986b0 in command_loop () at lisp.h:1008
No locals.
#32 0x0009cb30 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
        count = 1
        val = <optimized out>
#33 0x0009ce98 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:803
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#34 0x00016fc4 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>)
    at emacs.c:2354
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 8388608, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>
Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".
quit