Subject: 28.1; rcirc-define-command interactive spec doesn't work

From: João Pedro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 13:10:13 -0300

Hello, there!

When using `rcirc-mode', I realized that some of the commands weren't
working as expected. After a bit of inspection, I realized that the
macro `rcirc-define-command' was defined in such as a way that the
interactive spec for the functions generated by such macro always have
the form `(list ...)'. That would be all fine and dandy, except for a
couple of commands, such as /join, /quit and /part, were define with
string interactive specs. With that, the resulting spec looks something
like `(list (list "sString spec: "))', which doesn't have the intended
behaviour. I also noticed that the other arguments for the generated
defun, PROCESS and TARGET, are never used on the interactive spec.

One possible way of solving this would be to spread over (i.e. ,@) the
arglist on the final defun, instead of using a single arglist argument,
but I suppose we would have to change all the command definitions
already present, as well as breaking compatibility with older
versions/user defined commands.

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
 cairo version 1.17.6) of 2022-04-27 built on frederik Windowing system
 distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101003 System
 Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-native-compilation
 --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
 -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  lsp-treemacs-sync-mode: t
  treemacs-tag-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  tabspaces-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tab-status-line: t
  tab-bar-toggle: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  rainbow-mode: t
  flymake-posframe-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  lispy-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-evil-vimish-fold-mode: t
  evil-vimish-fold-mode: t
  vimish-fold-global-mode: t
  vimish-fold-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  lsp-optimization-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  beginend-global-mode: t
  beginend-prog-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  ace-window-display-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  magit-todos-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-history-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: yas--auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/plain-tex hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/plain-tex
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/latex hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/latex
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-info hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-info
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/texmathp hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/texmathp
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/auctex hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/auctex
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-style hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-style
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/auctex-autoloads hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/auctex-autoloads
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/multi-prompt hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/multi-prompt
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-site hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-site
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-wizard hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-wizard
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-jp hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-jp
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/context-nl hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/context-nl
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-bar hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-bar
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/font-latex hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/font-latex
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-ispell hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-ispell
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/context hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/context
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/preview hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/preview
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-font hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-font
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/context-en hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/context-en
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/bib-cite hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/bib-cite
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/latex-flymake hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/latex-flymake
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-mik hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-mik
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/tex-fold hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/tex-fold
~/.emacs.d/straight/build/auctex/toolbar-x hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/auctex-13.1.3/toolbar-x
~/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20220209.1138/elpa hides /home/bigodel/.config/emacs/elpa/ivy-20220406.1052/elpa
~/.emacs.d/lisp/loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/bindings/bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/bindings
~/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220514.945/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/transient
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-man
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-python
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-num
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.3/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eww

Features:
(shadow sort ecomplete emacsbug semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir semantic/bovine/el
semantic/db-el eieio-opt speedbar dframe semantic/bovine
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort
semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag cedet iedit
iedit-lib evil-matchit-simple consult-yasnippet lsp-completion
lsp-diagnostics lsp-modeline lsp-ui lsp-ui-doc lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util view lsp-clangd lsp-clojure
lsp-semantic-tokens dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-themes
treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-mouse-interface
treemacs-tags treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi gud bui bui-list bui-info
bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode
dap-launch dap-overlays lsp-mode lsp-protocol inline ewoc cl-print debug
qp tabspaces dired-x url-cache network-stream cal-move gitignore-mode
wgrep consult-xref citar parsebib citar-file embark-consult embark ffap
flymake-shellcheck sh-script smie cua-base time mm-archive mail-extr
evil-matchit-prog evil-matchit evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex semantic/fw
jka-compr helpful trace info-look elisp-refs dabbrev cape-keyword cape
consult-vertico consult compat-28 magit-bookmark bookmark
vertico-directory orderless ox-extra ox-md ox-ascii ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-beamer ox-latex ox-man ox-pandoc ox-html
table ox-publish ht ox-org ox notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-wash
coolj notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs hl-line
visual-fill-column org-eldoc cdlatex org-edna org-superstar org-auctex
preview smartparens-latex latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex
texmathp org-download evil-org oc-biblatex pandoc-mode pandoc-mode-utils
org-indent image-file image-converter executable evil-nerd-commenter
cursor-sensor vertico-repeat emacs-everywhere hideshow conf-mode
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus vlf-setup xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader face-remap aggressive-indent rainbow-mode
flymake-posframe posframe checkdoc disp-table whitespace vi-tilde-fringe
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node org-roam-db org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture gcmh envrc inheritenv cus-start smartparens-config
smartparens-javascript smartparens-org smartparens-markdown
smartparens-text smartparens-html smartparens-clojure smartparens-c
smartparens init bindings-bib bindings-clojure bindings-company
bindings-completion bindings-dart bindings-dired bindings-edit
bindings-evil evil-nerd-commenter-operator evil-nerd-commenter-sdk
bindings-fold bindings-hydras bindings-ledger bindings-lint
bindings-lisp bindings-lsp bindings-mail bindings-misc bindings-org
bindings-pg bindings-project bindings-sql bindings-term bindings-tex
bindings-web bindings config-bib config-c config-clojure le-clojure
clj-refactor inflections sgml-mode facemenu dom cider tramp-sh
cider-debug cider-browse-ns cider-mode cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar cider-repl-history
pulse cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs
cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common cider-connection cider-util
cider-popup sesman-browser nrepl-client docker-tramp tramp-cache tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp
queue nrepl-dict spinner parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex
parseclj-alist sesman clojure-mode align mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core paredit
yasnippet-snippets yasnippet lispy hydra lv delsel lispy-inline etags
fileloop xref edebug backtrace help-fns lispy-tags mode-local
config-comm rcirc config-company config-completion marginalia vertico
minibuf-eldef mb-depth config-dart config-dired config-edit
hungry-delete config-emacs repeat pixel-scroll cap-words superword
subword winner xt-mouse so-long midnight recentf tree-widget savehist
saveplace config-emms config-evil evil-exchange evil-visualstar
evil-snipe evil-surround evil-matchit-evil-setup config-eyecandy
page-break-lines hi-lock display-fill-column-indicator ws-butler
display-line-numbers vc-mtn vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs vc vc-dispatcher doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons shrink-path tramp-theme em-dirs esh-var
modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes config-floating config-fold
evil-vimish-fold vimish-fold evil evil-keybindings evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex evil-types evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs rect evil-digraphs evil-vars config-format
reformatter config-fsharp config-haskell config-java config-js
config-ledger config-lint flymake-proc flymake project config-lisp
eval-sexp-fu config-lsp config-mail notmuch-mua notmuch-message
notmuch-draft notmuch-tag notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-lib notmuch-version
notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig sendmail config-markdown
config-misc tzc timezone quickrun em-banner engine-mode beginend beacon
golden-ratio editorconfig ace-window avy which-key config-org ob-verb
verb js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs url-queue org-auctex-autoloads
auctex-autoloads org-crypt org-element avl-tree generator org-attach
org-id org-habit ol-notmuch ol-info ol-man latexenc ob-restclient
restclient ob-typescript ob-sql ob-shell ob-latex org-agenda org-refile
config-pg config-pres config-prog tree-sitter-langs
tree-sitter-langs-build tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode tree-sitter-hl
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
dired-aux tsc-obsolete config-project ibuf-macs ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs config-python config-spelling config-sql config-term
eshell-did-you-mean eshell esh-help man em-unix esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-opt esh-module esh-groups esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-util
config-tex config-text config-utils config-vcs magit-todos pcre2el rxt
re-builder forge-list forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck
forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub let-alist gnutls forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml parse-time
bug-reference forge-post markdown-mode color thingatpt forge-repo forge
forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
url-http url-auth url-gw nsm magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
diff-mode git-commit log-edit message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell
server magit-mode transient hl-todo f s async grep compile
text-property-search org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table oc-basic bibtex
iso8601 time-date ol org-keys oc org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-git magit-base magit-section format-spec crm dash
compat-27 compat-26 compat config-web easy-mmode config-yasnippet
cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit pkg straight-autoloads straight finder-inf
tex-site el-patch el-patch-stub proof-site proof-autoloads edmacro
kmacro info mule-util package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers core auth-source-pass url-parse url-vars
auth-source eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map
epa-file epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config pcase comp comp-cstr
warnings subr-x rx cl-seq cl-extra help-mode seq byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv autoload radix-tree lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib early-init iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray cl-preloaded nadvice button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2059475 709627)
 (symbols 48 93069 45)
 (strings 32 480173 66326)
 (string-bytes 1 20527668)
 (vectors 16 219148)
 (vector-slots 8 4601695 704780)
 (floats 8 2022 5842)
 (intervals 56 63543 35843)
 (buffers 992 108))

Regards,

-- 
João Pedro de Amorim Paula
IT undergraduate at Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Norte (UFRN)