Subject: Re: [bug#55751] [PATCH v2 7/7] gnu: openjdk15: Make reproducible.

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 11:38:09 -0700

On 2024-01-21, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> * gnu/packages/java.scm (openjdk15)[source]: Add patch.
>> ---
>>  gnu/packages/java.scm                         |  3 +-
>>  .../openjdk-15-jtask-reproducibility.patch    | 40 +++++++++++++++++++
>>  2 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>>  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-15-jtask-reproducibility.patch
>
> I've queued your work for core-updates.  Thank you!

This series appears to be present in guix master as:

3c8ca6b26bee110c4bcfbc6aaa7d4805b1915fc8 gnu: openjdk15: Make reproducible.
dbce2fc28728721c0ac81929799d55deae6b0ab5 gnu: openjdk14: Make reproducible.
5996fb5b0c7ce7ca6b1552308199effa66cbcf6a gnu: openjdk13: Make reproducible.
d109a7322c0597b4f265df93061886984fca9037 gnu: openjdk12: Make reproducible.
edf8fc9a485298e9bdb3793221c75d0a4a18177d gnu: openjdk11: Make more reproducible.
48ea1a2b3b8bc4c8b2247972401ab5a6f7f4ecc7 gnu: openjdk10: Make more reproducible.
2f1daa35746c896cd59882383c236ee97a3cbad7 gnu: openjdk9: Make build reproducible.

Marking as done!

live well,
  vagrant