Subject: bug#55751: closed (Re: [bug#55751] [PATCH v2 7/7] gnu: openjdk15: Make reproducible.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 18:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#55751: [PATCH 0/8] Towards reproducible openjdk

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55751: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55751
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [bug#55751] [PATCH v2 7/7] gnu: openjdk15: Make reproducible.
From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
To: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>, Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 11:38:09 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 2024-01-21, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> * gnu/packages/java.scm (openjdk15)[source]: Add patch.
>> ---
>>  gnu/packages/java.scm                         |  3 +-
>>  .../openjdk-15-jtask-reproducibility.patch    | 40 +++++++++++++++++++
>>  2 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
>>  create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-15-jtask-reproducibility.patch
>
> I've queued your work for core-updates.  Thank you!

This series appears to be present in guix master as:

3c8ca6b26bee110c4bcfbc6aaa7d4805b1915fc8 gnu: openjdk15: Make reproducible.
dbce2fc28728721c0ac81929799d55deae6b0ab5 gnu: openjdk14: Make reproducible.
5996fb5b0c7ce7ca6b1552308199effa66cbcf6a gnu: openjdk13: Make reproducible.
d109a7322c0597b4f265df93061886984fca9037 gnu: openjdk12: Make reproducible.
edf8fc9a485298e9bdb3793221c75d0a4a18177d gnu: openjdk11: Make more reproducible.
48ea1a2b3b8bc4c8b2247972401ab5a6f7f4ecc7 gnu: openjdk10: Make more reproducible.
2f1daa35746c896cd59882383c236ee97a3cbad7 gnu: openjdk9: Make build reproducible.

Marking as done!

live well,
  vagrant

Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Towards reproducible openjdk
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 14:57:41 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>

This patchseries improves the reproducibility of openjdk.

After it:
* openjdk9 is reproducible.
* openjdk10 has only a few non-reproducible parts.
* openjdk11 has a number of non-reproducible parts.
* openjdk12's "doc" output is still not reproducible ("Generated by javadoc" comment with timestamp in it)
* openjdk13 still has non-reproducible parts (jmod, modules, classes.jsa, src.zip)
* openjdk14 still has very few non-reproducible parts (jmod, modules, classes.jsa)
* openjdk15 still has a number of non-reproducible parts (diz files only).
* openjdk16 still has one non-reproducible part (classes*.jsa)

Danny Milosavljevic (8):
  gnu: openjdk9: Make build reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk10: Make more reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk11: Make more reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk12: Make reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk13: Make reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk14: Make reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk15: Make reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk16: Make reproducible.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  16 +
 gnu/packages/java.scm                         | 123 ++++++-
 .../openjdk-10-char-reproducibility.patch     |  12 +
 ...openjdk-10-classlist-reproducibility.patch |  27 ++
 .../openjdk-10-corba-reproducibility.patch    |  12 +
 .../openjdk-10-jar-reproducibility.patch      | 103 ++++++
 .../openjdk-10-jtask-reproducibility.patch    |  53 +++
 .../openjdk-10-module-reproducibility.patch   | 305 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../openjdk-10-module3-reproducibility.patch  |  34 ++
 .../openjdk-10-module4-reproducibility.patch  |  14 +
 ...openjdk-11-classlist-reproducibility.patch |  11 +
 ...openjdk-13-classlist-reproducibility.patch |  11 +
 .../openjdk-9-classlist-reproducibility.patch |  31 ++
 .../openjdk-9-idlj-reproducibility.patch      |  37 +++
 .../openjdk-9-jar-reproducibility.patch       | 107 ++++++
 .../openjdk-9-module-reproducibility.patch    | 296 +++++++++++++++++
 .../openjdk-9-module2-reproducibility.patch   | 125 +++++++
 .../openjdk-9-module3-reproducibility.patch   |  36 +++
 18 files changed, 1342 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-char-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-classlist-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-corba-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-jar-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-jtask-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-module-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-module3-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-module4-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-11-classlist-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-13-classlist-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-classlist-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-idlj-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-jar-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-module-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-module2-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-module3-reproducibility.patch

-- 
2.36.1