Subject: [PATCH v2 0/7] Towards reproducible openjdk

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 20:09:12 +0200

This patchseries improves the reproducibility of openjdk.

After it:
* openjdk9 is reproducible.
* openjdk10 has only a few non-reproducible parts.
* openjdk11 has a number of non-reproducible parts.
* openjdk12's "doc" output is still not reproducible ("Generated by javadoc" comment with timestamp in it)
* openjdk13 still has non-reproducible parts (jmod, modules, classes.jsa, src.zip)
* openjdk14 still has very few non-reproducible parts (jmod, modules, classes.jsa)
* openjdk15 still has a number of non-reproducible parts (diz files only).
* openjdk16 still has one non-reproducible part (classes*.jsa)

Danny Milosavljevic (7):
  gnu: openjdk9: Make build reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk10: Make more reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk11: Make more reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk12: Make reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk13: Make reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk14: Make reproducible.
  gnu: openjdk15: Make reproducible.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  16 +
 gnu/packages/java.scm                         | 151 +++++++--
 .../openjdk-10-char-reproducibility.patch     |  12 +
 ...openjdk-10-classlist-reproducibility.patch |  27 ++
 .../openjdk-10-corba-reproducibility.patch    |  12 +
 .../openjdk-10-jar-reproducibility.patch      | 103 ++++++
 .../openjdk-10-jtask-reproducibility.patch    |  53 +++
 .../openjdk-10-module-reproducibility.patch   | 305 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../openjdk-10-module3-reproducibility.patch  |  34 ++
 .../openjdk-10-module4-reproducibility.patch  |  14 +
 ...openjdk-11-classlist-reproducibility.patch |  11 +
 ...openjdk-13-classlist-reproducibility.patch |  11 +
 .../openjdk-15-jtask-reproducibility.patch    |  40 +++
 .../openjdk-9-classlist-reproducibility.patch |  31 ++
 .../openjdk-9-idlj-reproducibility.patch      |  37 +++
 .../openjdk-9-jar-reproducibility.patch       | 107 ++++++
 .../openjdk-9-module-reproducibility.patch    | 297 +++++++++++++++++
 .../openjdk-9-module2-reproducibility.patch   | 125 +++++++
 .../openjdk-9-module3-reproducibility.patch   |  36 +++
 19 files changed, 1392 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-char-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-classlist-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-corba-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-jar-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-jtask-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-module-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-module3-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-10-module4-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-11-classlist-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-13-classlist-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-15-jtask-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-classlist-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-idlj-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-jar-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-module-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-module2-reproducibility.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/openjdk-9-module3-reproducibility.patch

-- 
2.39.2