Subject: [bug#55749] [PATCH] gnu: tractor: update to 3.13

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 13:55:16 +0200

Danial,

Danial Behzadi 写道：
> gnu: tractor: update to 3.13

Thanks!  For future reference:

- The last part of the commit title is a (rough) sentence in Guix; 
  we always capitalise & punctuate it.
- The commit body should contain a particular GNU flavour of 
  change log, documented in  ‘info "(standards)Change Logs"’ — but 
  you can simply read the commit history to learn the basics.

These rules make it slightly more pleasant to grep the log.

The final commit message is:

    gnu: tractor: Update to 3.13.
    
    * gnu/packages/tor.scm (tractor): Update to 3.13.

Which I pushed as commit 91861046f2bddb37ece693810bcccb80ec2ed4ce.

>         (uri (pypi-uri "traxtor" version))

(…why?  Do you know?  I didn't find an answer on-line.)

Kind regards,

T G-R