Subject: bug#55747: 29.0.50; Building emacs-pgtk-native-comp-git from AUR, it always fails with no such file: lisp/loaddefs.el

From: Alynx Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 15:54:23 +0800

Firstly I need to say sorry for not using Emacs' report-emacs-bug since
this is not a bug of my currently running version so it will collect wrong
info and I do not use Emacs as my Email client.

I am trying to build and install latest emacs-pgtk-native-comp-git
(29.0.50.156926) from AUR (
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/emacs-pgtk-native-comp-git), it always
fails with `No such file or directory
/home/alynx/.cache/paru/clone/emacs-pgtk-native-comp-git/src/lisp/loaddefs.el`.

I've tried: 1. remove and re-download the full makepkg directory to start
from a clean state, 2. replace `make NATIVE_FULL_AOT=1` with `make
NATIVE_FULL_AOT=1 bootstrap`, and I still got the same error.

The full building output is too long so I uploaded it to a pastebin:
https://fars.ee/L0SK

Please tell me if more info is needed. Thanks!
-- 
*Alynx Zhou*
*Desktop Dev in SUSE Beijing*
Member of *Arch Linux CN **Community*
*CS Graduate of **Beijing Jiaotong University*