Subject: 29.0.50; eval-when-compile leaves behind artifacts in init.el?

From: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 15:43:43 -0400

I've recently found “M-x woman RET” fails. In resolving this, it looks
like it caused by the presense of

     (eval-when-compile
         ....
         (defvar dired-mode-map nil
         ....

The only reason I had this was to avoid warnings during compilation.
Previously, it did not cause problems, but now it looks like it is
(maybe?) stored in the compiled init.el and re-used in latter emacs
start ups.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-05-28 built on gabriel
Repository revision: c92d73d271038c93a72c059ed0190bc09b95026d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-cairo --with-imagemagick --with-json
 --with-native-compilation --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets
 --with-modules'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  firestarter-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-gtags hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-tng hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-keywords hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-etags hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-dabbrev hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-nxml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-dabbrev-code hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-template hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-yasnippet hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-oddmuse hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-cmake hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-css hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-ispell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-bbdb hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-clang hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-elisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-tempo hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-capf hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-semantic hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-abbrev hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck/flycheck-ert hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-ert
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck/flycheck-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck/flycheck-buttercup hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-buttercup
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck/flycheck hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-font hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-font
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-find hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-find
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-config hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-config
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-buffers hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-buffers
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-fd hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-fd
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-grep hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-grep
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-regexp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-regexp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-comint hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-comint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-info hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-types hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-types
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-help hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-help
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-tags hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-tags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-epa hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-epa
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-eshell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-sys hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-sys
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-global-bindings hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-global-bindings
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-bookmark hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-bookmark
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-semantic hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-semantic
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-misc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-misc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-eval hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-eval
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-mode
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-dabbrev hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-dabbrev
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-occur hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-occur
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-color hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-color
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-files
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-adaptive hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-adaptive
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-external hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-external
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-man hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-easymenu hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-easymenu
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-id-utils hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-id-utils
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-ring hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-ring
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-elisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-elisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-utils hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-utils
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-locate hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-locate
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-for-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-for-files
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-elisp-package hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-elisp-package
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-shell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-shell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-imenu hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-imenu
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-command hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-command
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-x-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-x-files
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-net hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-net
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-multi-match hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-multi-match
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-lib hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-lib
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-core hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-core
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-source hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-source
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-core-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-core-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/smtpmail-async hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/smtpmail-async
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-bytecomp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-bytecomp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/dired-async hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/dired-async
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-rust hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rust
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-zig hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-zig
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-sqls hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sqls
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-xml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-xml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-steep hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-steep
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-pylsp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pylsp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-iedit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-iedit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-terraform hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-terraform
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-html hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-html
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-tex hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-tex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-rf hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rf
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-pyls hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pyls
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-dired hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dired
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-lens hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lens
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-yaml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-yaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-csharp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-csharp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-v hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-v
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-gdscript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-gdscript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-nix hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nix
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-groovy hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-groovy
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-dockerfile hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dockerfile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-lua hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lua
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-completion hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-completion
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-elixir hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elixir
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-json hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-json
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-vala hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vala
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-hack hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-hack
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-diagnostics hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-diagnostics
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-nim hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nim
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-dhall hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dhall
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-purescript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-purescript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-cmake hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-cmake
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-mode-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-beancount hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-beancount
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-verilog hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-verilog
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-semantic-tokens hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-semantic-tokens
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-erlang hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-erlang
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-javascript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-javascript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-d hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-d
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-pwsh hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pwsh
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-markdown hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-markdown
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-elm hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elm
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-eslint hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-eslint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-vhdl hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vhdl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-solargraph hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-solargraph
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-headerline hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-headerline
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-protocol hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-protocol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-ada hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ada
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-fsharp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fsharp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-perl hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-perl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-bash hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-bash
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-crystal hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-crystal
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-php hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-php
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-angular hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-angular
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-racket hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-racket
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-svelte hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-svelte
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-fortran hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fortran
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-haxe hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-haxe
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-modeline hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-modeline
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-clojure hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clojure
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-vetur hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vetur
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-sorbet hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sorbet
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-go hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-go
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-ocaml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ocaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-vimscript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vimscript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-css hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-actionscript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-actionscript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-r hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-r
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-prolog hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-prolog
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-ido hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ido
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-icons hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-icons
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-clangd hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clangd
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-kotlin hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-kotlin
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/markdown-mode/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/metaweblog/metaweblog hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/metaweblog-1.1.11/metaweblog
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/metaweblog/metaweblog-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/metaweblog-1.1.11/metaweblog-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/f-0.20.0/f
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/pkg-info/pkg-info-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/pkg-info/pkg-info hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/epl/epl hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-0.9/epl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/epl/epl-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/spinner/spinner-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/spinner/spinner hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/ht/ht hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-2.3/ht
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/ht/ht-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lv/lv-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lv/lv hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/s-1.12.0/s
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/xml-rpc/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.15/xml-rpc-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/xml-rpc/xml-rpc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.15/xml-rpc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/transient
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-num
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort vc-git vc-dispatcher bug-reference editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch help-fns radix-tree
cl-print cus-start mail-extr emacsbug woman man winner tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
helm-info helm-mode helm-misc helm-git-grep helm-files image-dired
image-mode exif helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types cl helm helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async emojify tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
ht init go-errcheck-autoloads go-mode-autoloads lice lice-autoloads
gnus-alias gnus-alias-autoloads ox-moderncv org-cv-utils
ox-moderncv-autoloads spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common
magit-tramp-autoloads magit-gitflow-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
etherpad-autoloads 0xc-autoloads parsec-autoloads websocket-autoloads
request-autoloads orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads web time-stamp
web-autoloads ghub+ apiwrap apropos ghub+-autoloads apiwrap-autoloads
ox-mediawiki ox-mediawiki-autoloads org-download-autoloads metaweblog
metaweblog-autoloads xml-rpc timezone xml-rpc-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads flymake-json-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
password-store auth-source-pass password-store-autoloads
page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads vterm bookmark face-remap
term disp-table ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm
org-journal-autoloads deft-autoloads yaml-mode emojify-autoloads
spaceline-all-the-icons spaceline-all-the-icons-separators
spaceline-all-the-icons-segments all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
memoize-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes spaceline-autoloads
powerline-autoloads helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-autoloads
popup-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration cus-edit files-x tramp-compat parse-time
iso8601 ls-lisp direnv diff-mode direnv-autoloads flx-ido flx org-mime
message sendmail yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-ditaa ob-shell ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs noutline outline org-crypt org-compat org-macs
bbdb-autoloads loccur loccur-autoloads ariel-php-mode
use-package-bind-key company-lsp-autoloads company-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads
use-package-core which-key-autoloads eglot array filenotify jsonrpc ert
pp ewoc debug backtrace xref flymake-proc flymake project imenu
eglot-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads ghub-graphql gsexp ghub url-http
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw nsm rmc url-auth
let-alist gnutls puny graphql pcase graphql-autoloads treepy with-editor
shell pcomplete transient compat projectile lisp-mnt grep compile
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt projectile-autoloads gcmh
gcmh-autoloads forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads closql-autoloads edmacro kmacro magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads compat-autoloads bind-key easy-mmode windmove dbus
time firestarter format-spec firestarter-autoloads editorconfig
editorconfig-autoloads f s f-autoloads s-autoloads geben dbgp advice
comint ring tree-widget xml geben-autoloads envrc inheritenv
envrc-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads flycheck ansi-color find-func dash
flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
finder-inf dash-autoloads spacemacs-theme-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads straight
whiteboard-theme server ido help-at-pt gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit auto-compile comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-extra help-mode
packed allout cus-load org2blog-autoloads info package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 865647 196958)
 (symbols 48 44614 5)
 (strings 32 216004 50441)
 (string-bytes 1 6618752)
 (vectors 16 106447)
 (vector-slots 8 3581126 1859677)
 (floats 8 1103 1897)
 (intervals 56 46050 891)
 (buffers 992 23))

-- 
http://hexmode.com/

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten;
even so, they have made me.
            -- Ralph Waldo Emerson