Subject: bug#55714: closed (Re: bug#55714: 29.0.50; eval-when-compile leaves behind artifacts in init.el?)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 16:01:02 +0000

Your bug report

#55714: 29.0.50; eval-when-compile leaves behind artifacts in init.el?

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
55714: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=55714
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#55714: 29.0.50; eval-when-compile leaves behind artifacts in init.el?
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 19:00:18 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 08:40:23 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
> 
> Hrm... I can't seem to reproduce this now.
> 
> I'm gonna put this down to some stray .elc files or something after I re-compiled emacs.
> 
> This can be closed.

Thanks, done.

Subject: 29.0.50; eval-when-compile leaves behind artifacts in init.el?
From: "Mark A. Hershberger" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 15:43:43 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I've recently found “M-x woman RET” fails. In resolving this, it looks
like it caused by the presense of

     (eval-when-compile
         ....
         (defvar dired-mode-map nil
         ....

The only reason I had this was to avoid warnings during compilation.
Previously, it did not cause problems, but now it looks like it is
(maybe?) stored in the compiled init.el and re-used in latter emacs
start ups.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-05-28 built on gabriel
Repository revision: c92d73d271038c93a72c059ed0190bc09b95026d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-cairo --with-imagemagick --with-json
 --with-native-compilation --with-xinput2 --with-xwidgets
 --with-modules'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ
IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2
M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM XWIDGETS GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Message

Minor modes in effect:
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  mml-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  firestarter-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: message-do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-gtags hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-tng hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-keywords hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-etags hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-dabbrev hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-nxml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-dabbrev-code hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-template hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-yasnippet hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-oddmuse hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-cmake hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-css hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-ispell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-bbdb hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-clang hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-elisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-tempo hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-capf hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-semantic hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-abbrev hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/company/company-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck/flycheck-ert hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-ert
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck/flycheck-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck/flycheck-buttercup hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck-buttercup
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flycheck/flycheck hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/flycheck-32/flycheck
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-font hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-font
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-find hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-find
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-config hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-config
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-buffers hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-buffers
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-fd hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-fd
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-grep hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-grep
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-regexp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-regexp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-comint hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-comint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-info hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-types hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-types
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-help hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-help
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-tags hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-tags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-epa hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-epa
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-eshell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-sys hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-sys
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-global-bindings hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-global-bindings
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-bookmark hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-bookmark
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-semantic hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-semantic
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-misc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-misc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-eval hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-eval
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-mode
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-dabbrev hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-dabbrev
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-occur hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-occur
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-color hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-color
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-files
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-adaptive hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-adaptive
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-external hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-external
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-man hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-easymenu hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-easymenu
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-id-utils hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-id-utils
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-ring hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-ring
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-elisp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-elisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-utils hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-utils
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-locate hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-locate
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-for-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-for-files
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-elisp-package hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-elisp-package
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-shell hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-shell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-imenu hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-imenu
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-command hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-command
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-x-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-x-files
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm/helm-net hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-3.8.5/helm-net
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-multi-match hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-multi-match
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-lib hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-lib
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-core hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-core
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-source hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-source
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/helm-core/helm-core-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-3.8.5/helm-core-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/smtpmail-async hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/smtpmail-async
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-bytecomp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-bytecomp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/dired-async hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/dired-async
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/async/async-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/async-1.9.4/async-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-rust hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rust
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-zig hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-zig
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-sqls hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sqls
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-xml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-xml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-steep hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-steep
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-pylsp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pylsp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-iedit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-iedit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-terraform hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-terraform
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-html hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-html
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-tex hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-tex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-rf hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-rf
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-pyls hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pyls
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-dired hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dired
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-lens hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lens
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-yaml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-yaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-csharp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-csharp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-v hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-v
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-gdscript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-gdscript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-nix hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nix
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-groovy hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-groovy
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-dockerfile hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dockerfile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-lua hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-lua
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-completion hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-completion
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-elixir hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elixir
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-json hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-json
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-vala hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vala
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-hack hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-hack
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-diagnostics hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-diagnostics
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-nim hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-nim
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-dhall hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-dhall
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-purescript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-purescript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-cmake hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-cmake
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-mode-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-beancount hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-beancount
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-verilog hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-verilog
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-semantic-tokens hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-semantic-tokens
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-erlang hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-erlang
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-javascript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-javascript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-d hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-d
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-pwsh hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-pwsh
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-markdown hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-markdown
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-elm hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-elm
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-eslint hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-eslint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-vhdl hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vhdl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-solargraph hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-solargraph
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-headerline hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-headerline
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-protocol hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-protocol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-ada hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ada
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-mode
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-fsharp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fsharp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-perl hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-perl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-bash hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-bash
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-crystal hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-crystal
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-php hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-php
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-angular hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-angular
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-racket hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-racket
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-svelte hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-svelte
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-fortran hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-fortran
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-haxe hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-haxe
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-modeline hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-modeline
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-clojure hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clojure
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-vetur hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vetur
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-sorbet hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-sorbet
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-go hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-go
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-ocaml hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ocaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-vimscript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-vimscript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-css hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-actionscript hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-actionscript
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-r hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-r
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-prolog hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-prolog
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-ido hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-ido
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-icons hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-icons
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-clangd hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-clangd
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-kotlin hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lsp-mode-8.0.0/lsp-kotlin
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/markdown-mode/markdown-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/markdown-mode/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/markdown-mode-2.5/markdown-mode-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/metaweblog/metaweblog hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/metaweblog-1.1.11/metaweblog
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/metaweblog/metaweblog-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/metaweblog-1.1.11/metaweblog-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/f-0.20.0/f-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/f/f hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/f-0.20.0/f
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/pkg-info/pkg-info-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/pkg-info/pkg-info hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/epl/epl hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-0.9/epl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/epl/epl-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/popup/popup-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/spinner/spinner-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/spinner/spinner hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/spinner-1.7.4/spinner
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/ht/ht hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-2.3/ht
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/ht/ht-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lv/lv-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/lv/lv hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/s-1.12.0/s
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/s/s-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/dash/dash-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/xml-rpc/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.15/xml-rpc-autoloads
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/xml-rpc/xml-rpc hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.15/xml-rpc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/jsonrpc/jsonrpc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/transient
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/xref/xref hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/project/project hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/flymake/flymake hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-list
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-element
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-num
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-table
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-src
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-version
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-id
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-install hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-install
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/home/mah/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /home/mah/work/code/emacs-master/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort vc-git vc-dispatcher bug-reference editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch help-fns radix-tree
cl-print cus-start mail-extr emacsbug woman man winner tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs tramp-cache zeroconf helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
helm-info helm-mode helm-misc helm-git-grep helm-files image-dired
image-mode exif helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types cl helm helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async emojify tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode
ht init go-errcheck-autoloads go-mode-autoloads lice lice-autoloads
gnus-alias gnus-alias-autoloads ox-moderncv org-cv-utils
ox-moderncv-autoloads spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common
magit-tramp-autoloads magit-gitflow-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
etherpad-autoloads 0xc-autoloads parsec-autoloads websocket-autoloads
request-autoloads orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads web time-stamp
web-autoloads ghub+ apiwrap apropos ghub+-autoloads apiwrap-autoloads
ox-mediawiki ox-mediawiki-autoloads org-download-autoloads metaweblog
metaweblog-autoloads xml-rpc timezone xml-rpc-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads flymake-json-autoloads flymake-easy-autoloads
password-store auth-source-pass password-store-autoloads
page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads vterm bookmark face-remap
term disp-table ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm
org-journal-autoloads deft-autoloads yaml-mode emojify-autoloads
spaceline-all-the-icons spaceline-all-the-icons-separators
spaceline-all-the-icons-segments all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
memoize-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes spaceline-autoloads
powerline-autoloads helm-git-grep-autoloads helm-autoloads
popup-autoloads helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration cus-edit files-x tramp-compat parse-time
iso8601 ls-lisp direnv diff-mode direnv-autoloads flx-ido flx org-mime
message sendmail yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile avl-tree generator org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-ditaa ob-shell ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs noutline outline org-crypt org-compat org-macs
bbdb-autoloads loccur loccur-autoloads ariel-php-mode
use-package-bind-key company-lsp-autoloads company-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads lv-autoloads spinner-autoloads ht-autoloads
use-package-core which-key-autoloads eglot array filenotify jsonrpc ert
pp ewoc debug backtrace xref flymake-proc flymake project imenu
eglot-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
eldoc-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads ghub-graphql gsexp ghub url-http
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums url-gw nsm rmc url-auth
let-alist gnutls puny graphql pcase graphql-autoloads treepy with-editor
shell pcomplete transient compat projectile lisp-mnt grep compile
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt projectile-autoloads gcmh
gcmh-autoloads forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads closql-autoloads edmacro kmacro magit-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads compat-autoloads bind-key easy-mmode windmove dbus
time firestarter format-spec firestarter-autoloads editorconfig
editorconfig-autoloads f s f-autoloads s-autoloads geben dbgp advice
comint ring tree-widget xml geben-autoloads envrc inheritenv
envrc-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads flycheck ansi-color find-func dash
flycheck-autoloads let-alist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
finder-inf dash-autoloads spacemacs-theme-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads straight
whiteboard-theme server ido help-at-pt gnus nnheader gnus-util
text-property-search time-date mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit auto-compile comp comp-cstr warnings rx cl-extra help-mode
packed allout cus-load org2blog-autoloads info package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
seq gv subr-x byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
iso-transl tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 865647 196958)
 (symbols 48 44614 5)
 (strings 32 216004 50441)
 (string-bytes 1 6618752)
 (vectors 16 106447)
 (vector-slots 8 3581126 1859677)
 (floats 8 1103 1897)
 (intervals 56 46050 891)
 (buffers 992 23))

-- 
http://hexmode.com/

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten;
even so, they have made me.
            -- Ralph Waldo Emerson