Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add native compilation to Emacs

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 20:37:43 +0200

Hi Guix,

at long last the following patch set should enable native compilation
for both Emacs and emacs-build-system.  I tested emacs-dash and at the
very least native code is generated, though I haven't yet checked
whether it is also loaded.

As with any shiny new Emacs feature, please verify that the Emacs
portion of your manifests/home configurations build and report any
related errors *before* I push this and curse your configuration.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (6):
  gnu: Parameterize libgccjit.
  gnu: libgccjit: Build with bootstrapped gcc.
  gnu: libgccjit: Build multiple versions.
  gnu: emacs: Build with native compilation.
  guix: emacs-utils: Add emacs-compile-directory.
  build-system: emacs: Use native compilation.

 gnu/packages/emacs.scm            | 64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/packages/gcc.scm              | 53 +++++++++++++++++--------
 guix/build/emacs-build-system.scm |  5 ++-
 guix/build/emacs-utils.scm        | 26 +++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 128 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.0